Jump to content

Scalbox

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    2,179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by Scalbox

  1. wrong video, one moment
  2. I try to replicate the problem, but at the moment I don't have the problem you report. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4tmYm2eYV8 type /autolock, change the default code and let me know if it continues to give you the same problem
  3. also UltimateLocker.json in data folder. Your steamid?
  4. send UltimateLocker e MonumentsAddons configuration files
  5. send your config file for Monument addons
  6. I tried and this problem does not occur for me. Do you use any plugin to add the car lift to the monuments?
  7. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  8. Hi, I'm doing a test to solve the problem
  9. Scalbox

    Config

    Hi I just updated the plugin which should solve the problem you reported. Let me know if everything works now. Thanks
  10. "Not sure why you want us to request features if you aren't adding them...but" 1) I'm not in people's heads! So I don't know what peoples wants, so if you need something specific just ask! "It would be nice if the stack limit was per entity and not global." 2) Maybe you didn't read the description! You can already change the global limits or for single entities "default": { "Maximum number of stackable entities": 2, "Exclude stacking of these entities": [], "Maximum stack number per entity": {} }, GLOBAL "Maximum number of stackable entities": 2, PER ENTITIES "Maximum stack number per entity": { "assets/prefabs/deployable/woodenbox/woodbox_deployed.prefab": 4, "assets/prefabs/misc/decor_dlc/storagebarrel/storage_barrel_c.prefab": 3, "assets/prefabs/deployable/composter/composter.prefab": 4, "assets/prefabs/deployable/furnace/furnace.prefab": 6 } Each VIP has its own settings
  11. Scalbox

    UPDATE

    Medieval Large Wood Box assets/prefabs/deployable/large wood storage/skins/medieval_large_wood_box/medieval.box.wooden.large.prefab
  12. Scalbox

    UPDATE

    can you add also medival box?
  13. Scalbox

    Inventory Helper

    hi The plugin does not work with storage barrel and medival storage box. this was not written in the description that it does not work with storage bars, and so it is not useful for my players
  14. Scalbox

    Airdrop

    I'm doing some tests to see if I can keep the original skin and it works with all airdrops
  15. Scalbox

    Airdrop

    there are plugins for instant drop, anyway I'll add it but it will have a different skin id, so the air drops you find in game will be the same with slow fall
  16. Scalbox

    Airdrop

    hello why do you need airdrop? there is already an item to launch air drops, you don't need to add it to the plugin
  17. Scalbox

    Dung collection problem

    now work, thanks for support

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.