Jump to content

Scalbox

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    2,179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by Scalbox

  1. Scalbox

    Opt-in Command

    Work in Progress
  2. Scalbox

    error

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.6.8
  3. Scalbox

    error

    plugin fixed and updated
  4. Scalbox

    error

    hi, i do some test
  5. Scalbox

    Error while compiling

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  6. Scalbox

    Error while compiling

    I'm glad everything's working now . If you like, leave a review; it helps me a lot. If you have any other problems, please open another ticket. Thanks
  7. Scalbox

    Error while compiling

    solved?
  8. Scalbox

    Error while compiling

    You must add all the plugins found in the folder, load ScalboxCore, and then UltimateIndustrialFarm.
  9. Scalbox

    Conflict with Loottable GUI

    Changed Status from Not a Bug to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.6.7
  10. Scalbox

    Conflict with Loottable GUI

    plugin updated
  11. Scalbox

    seeds

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.6.7
  12. Scalbox

    seeds

    plugin updated
  13. Scalbox

    Conflict with Loottable GUI

    Bug fixed, plugin will be released today
  14. Scalbox

    seeds

    Bug fixed, plugin will be released today
  15. Scalbox

    Conflict with Loottable GUI

    Hi, Sorry for the delay, but I've been busy fixing a plugin. The fix will be released between today and tomorrow.
  16. Scalbox

    seeds

    Hi, Sorry for the delay, but I've been busy fixing a plugin. The fix will be released between today and tomorrow.
  17. Scalbox

    Opt-in Command

    Hi, Sorry for the delay, but I've been busy fixing a plugin. The fix will be released between today and tomorrow.
  18. Scalbox

    permissions

    Sorry, I can't do anything. I also use a plugin for admin, and it handles long names very well, and there are many plugins with long names. The fact that you don't have it now doesn't mean anything; it might happen in the future. I have about 280 plugins on a PVE server. But I can't change the plugin name for this. To manage servers, I use Rustdmin Online, a tool specifically designed for server management.
  19. Scalbox

    permissions

    I'm sorry, but I won't change the plugin name. Many plugins have the same problem. It's not my fault if the plugin you're using doesn't handle long permission names, and many plugins have long permission names. I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do.
  20. Scalbox

    seeds

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  21. Scalbox

    Opt-in Command

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  22. Scalbox

    permissions

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  23. Scalbox

    permissions

    Hi, that's not possible. The main permission name must be the same as the plugin name. Unfortunately, I can't change it.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.6k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.