Jump to content

Scalbox

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    2,179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by Scalbox

  1. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.3.7
  2. Perfect
  3. The configuration only works for the first use of autolock. If a player changes its settings, the value is no longer taken from the configuration. If you change this setting and want it to apply to all players, you must set the resync configuration to true. These settings are the settings the player will have the first time you use the plugin.
  4. no problem, let me know if it works now
  5. try the latest plugin update: version 1.3.7
  6. Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  7. Hi, I'm glad you like the plugin. There will be some news coming soon, such as a user interface for admins to see all spawnable vehicles or entities, the ability to enable them, and give spawn item to a player. A shop will also be added to the plugin. The command already exists: /se pickup pick up the entity, if you have enabled entity pickup. ---------------------------------------- I can add a graphical interface, which shows all the vehicles that are around the map, and from this interface you can recall them, recover them as items, destroy them, or teleport them to the vehicle (always configurable via configuration for those interested in teleportation)
  8. I recommend watching the video in 2x. I used your configuration using the default group, as everything in the other groups is set to false. As you can see, everything works correctly; the eggs are produced and none remain in the hatching position. In the last part of the video, I placed some eggs in the hatching position, and if the coop is full, it moves them to the container. This is a change I made now and will be released today, but otherwise everything works without problems. The storage adapter doesn't change the behavior, but I'll test it with that too and send you a video.
  9. The issue with eggs remaining in the hatching state will be fixed today. As for hens not producing eggs, this has never happened since the plugin was created, so I don't know if you're having problems with other plugins interfering with mine. I'll try to replicate the problem.
  10. You said that they were no longer producing eggs and not that there were 2 or 4 eggs left to hatch even with the coop full, as this is a possible bug, will check soon
  11. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.5.8
  12. PLUGIN UPDATED: 1.5.8 1) Added: Skin blacklist configuration for Locks and Door Closers 2) Added: Disable Lock refund if player has permission [ultimatelocker.autolock.nolockrequired] 3) Added: Disable Door Closer refund if player has permission [ultimatelocker.autoclosing.nodoorcloserrequired] 4) Fixed: Key lock sound effect 5) Improved: Code refactoring
  13. HI type /autolock and enable Allow automatic lock on Other Custom Entities to YES
  14. also Airfield_Event.cs
  15. Also, when he updated the TeamTracker plugin, it loaded a Team_Tracker.cs file instead of TeamTracker.cs.
  16. If I upload the plugin using the /upload_plugin command, it updated the plugin, but the bot restarted.
  17. Changed Fixed In to Next Version

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.