Jump to content

Scalbox

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    2,179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by Scalbox

  1. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    The file says it's unavailable. Can you resend it? Thanks.
  2. Changed to Pending
  3. They will be added in the next update
  4. yes, set the property to false: Show UI shows even if you don't have permissions. Only as a preview if for example it requires VIP. Default true: false
  5. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  6. This update is to be used for today's forced wipe, it is also written in the release notes
  7. Hi, I'll do some tests with your configuration between today and tomorrow. Today I'm busy finishing up various issues that arise with every forced wipe. I'll update you soon.
  8. Scalbox

    2 codelock on TC

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  9. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    Hi, I'll test your configuration after tomorrow's wipe. I'm currently busy updating the plugins for the forced wipe. You don't need to open any more tickets.
  10. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  11. Scalbox

    Craft problem

    Hi, If I have materials in my inventory or Backpack (plugin), I can't craft anything if SuperCrafter is active. It only lets me craft items if I deposit the materials in a box, but this is a problem, both for early gamers and for those who need to craft items outside of the base (bandages, etc.). Thanks
  12. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    hi send your configuration file
  13. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    Hi, I don't understand. What do you want to do? Did you read the plugin description about its functionality and permissions?
  14. Scalbox

    Player error / Diconnect

    Hi, perfect, now I don't have any more problems. Thank you so much for the excellent work and the resolution.
    I was the first customer to buy and believe in this product; I bought it as soon as it was released. Just by looking at the description, I immediately realized it's the best plugin for UI creation in Rust, and I've tried many others, even paid ones. Immediately after purchasing it, the seller contacted me for feedback. I provided him with some improvements, which he released within a few hours. The tool has evolved significantly since it was first released, with many new features added. If you're looking for a tool for graphical UI creation in Rust, this is the best tool on the market; it does exactly what it promises.
  15. Scalbox

    2 codelock on TC

    I tried and this doesn't happen in my tests, it only happens for Naval TC and I'm releasing a fix
  16. Scalbox

    2 codelock on TC

    Which TC are you talking about? The one on the boat?
  17. Scalbox

    2 codelock on TC

    This problem does not occur in the various tests done
  18. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.6.1

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.