Jump to content

Scalbox

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    2,179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by Scalbox

  1. Yes, I saw, you don't use any customizations, I'm using your files. I'm doing another test, I'll send you a video soon.
  2. I saw that you don't use any groups or customizations. Yesterday I did a test identical to yours, and I'm not receiving any hemp. I'll do a new test soon, including a video. Do you receive the hemp when you harvest or when you clone?
  3. Scalbox

    stuck

    Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  4. Scalbox

    stuck

    Are there any problems? Or is everything solved?
  5. Scalbox

    stuck

    Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  6. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    Reply in the main ticket: https://codefling.com/files/support/27456-ultimate-industrial-farm/
  7. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    Reply in the main ticket: https://codefling.com/files/support/27456-ultimate-industrial-farm/
  8. Changed Status from No Response to Work in Progress
  9. I'm running some tests with your files, I wanted to ask you, which of the 4 groups are you using?
  10. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    Avoid opening three tickets for the same thing! I told you the file isn't available and you need to send it back to me. Also, there are several open tickets, so you'll have to wait your turn.
  11. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  12. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    I replied to you in the other ticket! Don't keep opening unnecessary tickets! I'm waiting for your reply.
  13. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.3.2
  14. Plugin updated, Version 1.3.2 1) Added: New configuration property: Chat Prefix 2) Added: New configuration property: Enable Chat Messages 3) Added: New configuration property: Enable Toast Messages
  15. Yes, this update fixed the broken boxes issue. I'll add an option in the configuration file to decide whether to disable chat messages or which type to use.
  16. Scalbox

    Craft doesn't work

    Hello, Crafting no longer works using resources in the base; it only works if you have the resources in your inventory.
  17. Scalbox

    stuck

    I don't understand, you have to explain to me clearly what you want to do
  18. Plugin updated, 1.3.0 1) Updated: Large Wood Box / Storage Box Pack DLC can now be stacked together (https://rust.facepunch.com/news/shipshape#StorageBoxPackDLC) 2) Improved: Security system to prevent entity breakage when changing skins with the Spray Can 3) Improved: Code refactoring and optimization
  19. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  20. Can you explain the problem to me in detail? And how can I reproduce it? Can you also send me the configuration file and the SpecialSeed file?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.