Jump to content

Scalbox

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    2,179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by Scalbox

  1. Scalbox

    Building Issue

    I've never tried berries, corn, or potatoes. You can try harvesting them this way. 1) Look at the entity. 2) Hold down SHIFT + Hammer hit. Let me know if that works. Can you also send me your configuration? So I can do some tests on the items you added: berries, corn, and potatoes.
  2. Scalbox

    Base support

    You need to add this code to the list of items in your configuration. Choose one of the skins I sent you and you can generate the bases. If this doesn't work, send me your configuration.
  3. Scalbox

    Base support

    Hi the plugin allows you to generate entities or execute commands. Just create a new item in your configuration file, and have it execute the command to paste the base. You can use the CopyPaste plugin. Here is an example of a configuration for spawning a base { "Enabled": true, "DisplayName": "Spawn Home 1", "Description": "Spawn Home 1", "Item name (That will be used to spawn the entity. Default grenade.flashbang)": "grenade.flashbang", "Spawn PrefabName": "", "SkinID": 3419609271, "Entity Type. Default Rust": "Custom", "Can Pick Up Entity. Default false": false, "Spawn Offset Y": 0.0, "Spawn Rotate Y": 0.0, "Custom Radius Check": 0.0, "Execute Commands": [ "chat.say \"/paste <BASE NAME> auth true autoheight true position %%spawnCoordinateX%%,%%spawnCoordinateY%%,%%spawnCoordinateZ%%\"" ], "Execute Commands As Admin": true, "Spawn Cooldown (seconds)": 0, "Requires Building Privilege to Spawn Entity. (Default: TRUE)": false, "Minimum spawn distance from any Tool Cupboard (TC). [0 = Disabled] (Default: 0)": 100, "Allow Spawn in Monuments. (Default: FALSE)": false, "Disable Spawn in Monuments and Monuments radius. (Default: FALSE)": false, "Disable Spawn On Road/Rails. (Default: FALSE)": true, "Minimum spawn distance from Road/Rails. (Default: 0)": 20, "Spawn Only Outside": true, "Dont Spawn In Water": false, "Requires Water": false, "Minimum Water Depth": 0.0, "Armored": false, "Unlimited Fuel": false, "Fuel Amount": 0 } I created a new skin with the house design, you can also find them on steam, and when the item is throw the base will be pasted by running this command "Execute Commands": [ "chat.say \"/paste <BASE NAME> auth true autoheight true position %%spawnCoordinateX%%,%%spawnCoordinateY%%,%%spawnCoordinateZ%%\"" ], for skin You can search for them here https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=252490&browsesort=toprated&section=readytouseitems&requiredtags[]=version3 or there are 6 created by me https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419609271 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419609489 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419609668 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419609965 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419610246 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419610437 or you can create your own icons with this tool https://codefling.com/tools/custom-icon-creator maybe if you search there are also free tools ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- An update will be released soon to make base spawning much easier. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  4. Scalbox

    Latest update

    I just ran a test and everything works. The food and water are automatically refilled without any problems, as you can see in the test video: Try removing the automation from the chicken coop and then re-enabling it. If you're still having problems, check the configuration file to see if anything has been changed for some reason.
  5. Scalbox

    Craft doesn't work

    Hi, Thanks for the fix. I did some testing and everything seems to be working perfectly, thank you very much.
  6. Scalbox

    Building Issue

    I will give some tests soon
  7. Scalbox

    Latest update

    I will give some tests soon
  8. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    You must assign permission: ultimateindustrialfarm.default
  9. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    works?
  10. Scalbox

    Building Issue

    Can you make a video of you trying to place a tree? So I can see what problem happens. Use this tree for testing: Swamp Tree A => se 3445732195 100
  11. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    sorry, fixed UltimateIndustrialFarm.json
  12. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    use this config and assegn permission: ultimateindustrialfarm.default UltimateIndustrialFarm.json
  13. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    Perfect, I'll modify your file with a working configuration and send it to you shortly.
  14. Scalbox

    Building Issue

    Which entity are you generating? For Karuza vehicles, you must purchase them separately.
  15. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  16. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.4.2
  17. Fixed, version 1.4.2 1) Fixed: SkillTree integration when gather special seeds/clones 2) Improved: Performance improved 3) Improved: Code refactoring
  18. Fixed, plugin will be released soon
  19. goog luck, too you
  20. you can also generate the same amount that the hemp clone would produce: "Produce the same amount as the basic seed. (If set to true, ignores Minimum/Maximum quantity to produce) Default false": true
  21. It's normal. Apples, mushrooms, etc., depend on how you configured them. ST generated hemp, so I can't do anything about the amount it gave you. Everything else is fine.
  22. I checked and that's it, it's ST that does this, I'm applying a patch to block it
  23. I can't do anything about this. SkillTree produces these additional resources, not my plugin. I'll try to find a way to block SkillTree for these things, but I can't guarantee anything.
  24. I have cloned both apple/mushroom seeds, cloned apple/mushroom clones, and I always get apple/mushroom clones, I do not get hemp clones
  25. as you can see it doesn't happen in my video, I don't get hemp clones under any circumstances

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.