-
Posts
1,881 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by dustyhansen
-
so what is the fix here? or is there not one?
-
There are two related bugs that together explain why the vote doesn't appear consistently. Bug 1: Failed votes incorrectly block future votes (primary cause) StopVote(), line 939: else { _skippedNight = _config.Time.MissedNights; // BUG: sets counter even when vote FAILED ... } When a vote runs out of time and fails (not enough players voted), _skippedNight is set to MissedNights — the same value as a successful skip. IsLimitedSkippingNight() then returns true and blocks the next night's vote, even though no night was ever skipped. This is the direct cause of players being "forced to have multiple in-game nights in a row." Bug 2: CanResetSkippingNight() can never return true Line 1443–1444: private bool CanResetSkippingNight() => _skippedNight > _config.Time.MissedNights && _config.Time.MissedNights > 0; _skippedNight is only ever assigned _config.Time.MissedNights (in both StartSkip() and the failed-vote branch of StopVote()). It is never set higher than MissedNights, so the > condition is never true. The OnDay() reset to 0 never fires, meaning once the counter is set, it only ticks down via the OnMinute() day-check — and compound with Bug 1, this can leave the plugin perpetually blocking votes. How to fix Fix 1 — Don't penalize failed votes: // StopVote(), around line 939 — remove the _skippedNight assignment from the else branch else { // _skippedNight = _config.Time.MissedNights; <-- REMOVE THIS LINE if (_config.Votes.EnabledPay && _config.Votes.RefundWhenCanceled) foreach (var votedPlayer in _votedPlayers) _config.Economy.AddBalance(votedPlayer, _config.Votes.SkipCost); } Fix 2 — Increment the skip counter instead of resetting to a fixed value, so CanResetSkippingNight() can actually fire: // StartSkip(), line 1345 — increment instead of assign _skippedNight++; // was: _skippedNight = _config.Time.MissedNights; And update IsLimitedSkippingNight() to match: private bool IsLimitedSkippingNight() => _config.Time.MissedNights > 0 && _skippedNight >= _config.Time.MissedNights; And CanResetSkippingNight() becomes unnecessary since OnDay() can just always reset it when the counter is spent — or simplify to reset via OnMinute()'s existing decrement logic. The simplest approach: OnDay() resets to 0 unconditionally when MissedNights > 0 and the forced night has been endured, but with the increment approach IsLimitedSkippingNight() naturally becomes false once _skippedNight drops below MissedNights via the existing day-decrement in OnMinute(). In short: The root cause is line 939 — a failed vote sets _skippedNight = MissedNights, which then blocks all subsequent vote prompts as if two nights had already been skipped.
-
I believe this needs to be updated to work with the new industrial.electric.furnace added this update.
-
The plugin does not compile after today's June update.
-
UltimateLeaderboard (7).json
-
I have the permission to hide myself from the leaderboard. When I did /leaderboard.hide it said I was already hidden and unhid me, but I was not hidden. I then did it again and it said I was now hidden, but I am still not hidden.
-
-
The button for collapsing and expanding the panel appears to be on a different layer than the rest of the panel. For example, when I am in the inventory screen I see that button, but not the panel. Would it be possible to change this to match the rest of the panel or provide a option to move it from Overlay to Hud or something?
-
@Monsterhow do we adjust the layer that the buttons are on? They are blocking my welcome screen. Is it the Parent field? If so, what are the valid values besides 'Overlay'? Nevermind I figured it out, sorry.
-
Downloaded version 1.0.4 says 1.0.3 in code & plugin list
dustyhansen replied to Terceran's Support Report in Support
Agreed, it doesn't look like any of the code changed either.- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
It appears that they respawn after server restart.
-
The new mess hall/picnic table and bench wont allow you to pick them back up or remove them once they have been mounted. Even the command doesn't work.
-
So we loaded the vending profiles and edited the map and it appears that there are no Bandit vendors at all. The Outpost and Horse are th ere, but not Bandit.
-
Exception with Latest version of Pretrodactyl
dustyhansen replied to MyCodeflingAccount's Support Report in Support
I am getting a similar error on mine. I switched to Physgun and they use Wisp I believe, not Pterodactyl. So I am not sure if my issue is the same as above or not: wipe dev [2026-03-29 19:31:31] Wipe command sent to server: https://gamecp.physgun.com/server/REDACTED with config: dev. DEBUG:urllib3.connectionpool:Starting new HTTPS connection (1): gamecp.physgun.com:443 DEBUG:urllib3.connectionpool:https://gamecp.physgun.com:443 "POST /api/client/servers/REDACTED/power HTTP/1.1" 204 0 [2026-03-29 19:31:32] Server https://gamecp.physgun.com/server/299106f9 stopped. Waiting on the server to shutdown properly. DEBUG:urllib3.connectionpool:Starting new HTTPS connection (1): gamecp.physgun.com:443 DEBUG:urllib3.connectionpool:https://gamecp.physgun.com:443 "GET /api/client/servers/REDACTED/resources HTTP/1.1" 200 None Exception in thread Thread-1 (run_command): Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/threading.py", line 1016, in _bootstrap_inner self.run() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/threading.py", line 953, in run self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs) File "/home/container/main.py", line 299, in run_command self.wipe_command(config_file) File "/home/container/main.py", line 137, in wipe_command server = self.api.client.servers.get_server_utilization(config["server_id"]) File "/home/container/.local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pydactyl/api/client/servers/base.py", line 60, in get_server_utilization return base.parse_response(response, detail) File "/home/container/.local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pydactyl/api/base.py", line 24, in parse_response if response['object'] == 'list': KeyError: 'object' -
Exception with Latest version of Pretrodactyl
dustyhansen replied to MyCodeflingAccount's Support Report in Support
@Limmek please review -
Cam here to report the same issue. Players want it to work on player boats.
-
It seems the 1.7.6 update fixed this or it was the restarting of the plugin, sorry.
-
Players are complaining that they are not getting the bonus XP when they Prestige since the updates.
-
I just tested again and still am not getting XP. We have it set to pay XP on final hit though, not sure if that makes a difference.
-
We seem to not get awarded XP when mining nodes with a rock. Tools pay out. Not sure if other items are affected yet.
-
There was no NPCSpawn_old. I am not using BetterNPC and the NPCSpawn/Preset folder was empty. lootmanager loottables.zip NpcSpawn.json
-
No, I didn't see that there was an update before 3.2.4. I haven't done anything since getting the error. I don't have backup files from 2 days ago, no.
-
I get this error in console when I try to run convertlootmanager: convertlootmanager Failed executing command (An item with the same key has already been added. Key: loottables) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].TryInsert (TKey key, TValue value, System.Collections.Generic.InsertionBehavior behavior) [0x0015a] in <f98723dd4586469db5213ec59da723ca>:0 at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].Add (TKey key, TValue value) [0x00000] in <f98723dd4586469db5213ec59da723ca>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.NpcSpawn.ConsoleCommandConvertLootManager (ConsoleSystem+Arg arg) [0x000d0] in /home/container/carbon/plugins/NpcSpawn.cs:10308 at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo,object,object[],System.Exception&) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x0006a] in <f98723dd4586469db5213ec59da723ca>:0
