Jump to content

David

Creator
  • Posts

    2,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    37

Everything posted by David

  1. Hey, sorry I forgot to report here. I had same issue on my freshly wiped server. All what you need to do is to make sure that ImageLibrary downloads all images. Reload ImageLibrary and then WelcomePanel, if that does not help enter console command "refreshallimages" and reload WelcomePanel again.
  2. David

    Welcome Panel

    My provider had issues so site was down for 1 hour. Should be fine now but regardless what you should really do is host images yourself.
  3. David

    Furnace Levels

    I have beta version where output is changed from static multiplier to % chance on receiving extra smelted product each tick. Also levels are being saved on furnace after picking up. Open ticket here https://discord.com/invite/Pa2xnsehGD and I can send it to you later today.
  4. David

    Furnace Levels

    Nothing I can do about splitter, I would have research it first but either way I doubt that anything can be done about it.
  5. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  6. Hey, you can download it now.
  7. will double check today to see whats going on
  8. David

    Welcome Panel

    Please use support section if you have any issues with plugin
  9. David

    error with wp integration

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  10. David

    error with wp integration

    I've seen couple of your tickets on my discord but you always close them before Im able to respond. Create ticket again please and I will send you instructions for putting shop into welcome panel.
  11. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  12. Make sure you choose template before you try /wp_edit There was nothing in new update which should affect rust gui
  13. David

    Welcome Panel

    I actually made it but kept it private. Currently working on new WelcomePanel version which should also include creating own buttons for each page.
  14. Hey, contact me on my discord or in DM here and I will assist you.
  15. David

    Shop UI

    Will be doing big update this month, I will include that too.
  16. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  17. Sent,
  18. DM sent.
  19. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  20. David

    Place Anything

    I think it is, I havent tried it but if you can spawn junkpile with default console command then it should work for PlaceAnything too
  21. David

    Vanishing items

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  22. David

    Vanishing items

    will try to figure something out to prevent players from doing that.
  23. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  24. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.