Jump to content

David

Creator
  • Posts

    2,587
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    37

Everything posted by David

  1. David

    Not loading on server restart

    Hey, if plugin compiles and work properly after you run reload command it means there's nothing wrong with plugin itself. This sounds more like specific issue related to your server and there's not much I can do without having access to it. Perhaps if you could post full console log from startup it would give me more insight but that's about it. Easiest solution to this issue would be to schedule command on server restart to reload plugin for you. I can help you with that if you want.
  2. Changed Status from Pending to Can't Reproduce
  3. I believe this is client side issue as image use in that button comes from game assets, when I open shop everything looks normal. I'll send custom version with different icon.
  4. David

    need setflag update

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed
  5. David

    need setflag update

    Sorry guys, I didn't noticed this got broken with forced update.
  6. David

    Shop Support

    Not really but if you send me the config file you need to import I can see what can I do, I might be able to transfer some stuff but not all.
  7. David

    Good Start

    Hey, I could try to replicate the console error, but I would need your config/data files. Sorry about that. I've updated the item list on the website. In the future, if an item is missing from the web editor, it can still be added manually to the plugin by entering the item's short name in carbon/data/Shop/Items.json.
  8. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed
  9. David

    Update Documentation Link

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed
  10. David

    cannot save button

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 2.0.9
  11. David

    cannot save button

    My apologies, I was away and I completely overlooked this ticket.
  12. David

    July update

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 4.3.8
  13. David

    July update

    will push update in about 15 minutes, updating server right now
  14. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed
  15. Hey, sorry about that. I made a mistake while deploying the changes. However, you can always download the images and host them yourself, so you don't have to depend on my site.
  16. David

    Back to Categories not work

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.91
  17. David

    Welcome Panel

    contact me one discord please, I'll sort it out
  18. David

    Welcome Panel

    send me DM with plugin file and I'll patch it for you but for future I'm gonna maintain only latest version
  19. David

    rustplugins.net not responding

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  20. David

    rustplugins.net not responding

    Sorry about that, my host performed "routine maintenance" while I was away and my apps stayed offline for some reason.
  21. David

    Image delay

    Hey, there are two possibilities: either you don't have ImageLibrary installed on your server, or you're using images with very large file sizes. I'm not sure what you mean by "lagging," but there's almost a 0% chance it's caused by WelcomePanel itself, since that plugin doesn't run anything excessive in the background and all user interface data is cached. If you attach your config files here, I can try it on my server.
  22. Hey, please attach all config files related to this and I'll have a look
  23. David

    error

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.5.4
  24. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 2.0.6
  25. Hey, sorry about that. I had to leave shortly after forced wipe and I forgot to update this one.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.1k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.