I don't see any documentation on this and can't get it working right. The heavy scientist loot table is too much loot and I wanted to make it the roam npc profile.
I set the config like this
"Spawn Alternate Default Scientist Loot": {
"Prefab ID List": [
"roam"
],
"Enabled": true,
"Disable All Prefab Loot Spawns": false
},
and it still spawns heavy scientist loot profile.
How to adjust the base npc profile properly? Thank you.
When the plugin first loads:
(07:54:22) | Failed to run a 2.00 timer in 'CustomBradley v1.5.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
at Oxide.Plugins.CustomBradley.AddImage (System.String url, System.String shortname, System.UInt64 skin) [0x00000] in <6e5b1fefc9854a9f9daa89d138d1bc20>:0
at Oxide.Plugins.CustomBradley.<OnServerInitialized>b__22_1 () [0x0011f] in <6e5b1fefc9854a9f9daa89d138d1bc20>:0
at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00018] in <beb2b64691c64e2b95b99491bd85442c>:0
What am I missing to install on Ubuntu 22 to make this plugin work??
(14:50:45) | Failed to call hook 'OnSendCommand' on plugin 'ChatToNotifications v1.2.13' (DllNotFoundException: libgdiplus.so.0 assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null))
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Drawing.GDIPlus.GdiplusStartup(ulong&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupInput&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupOutput&)
at System.Drawing.GDIPlus..cctor () [0x000b0] in <04abc238e1e64b378e01047493bf1e72>:0
(21:52:33) | Calling hook CanBradleyApcTarget resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: BotReSpawn - False (Boolean), CustomBradley (True (Boolean))
Getting spammed with this, help?
Suggestion: Allow us to set number of Facepunch NPCs spawn per tier
There is another plugin I saw that can modify the amount already but only 1 setting for all, so it is possible I think.
Since so many custom event plugins, plus cargo & harbor use Locked crates, I thought it could maybe be a type of trigger.
I would make it similar to other triggers.
Trigger after X amount of locked crate activations and reset if desired, with a % chance it will trigger.
Only problem I see it should probably dispatch NPCs after the crate is looted otherwise player would have to abandoned their lock crate to go defend and players might not like that.
Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.