Jump to content

Scalbox

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    2,179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by Scalbox

  1. Hi, it doesn't generate them because they're Karuza vehicles that you don't have. Karuza vehicles must be purchased separately.
  2. Scalbox

    Craft doesn't work

    Yes, for now I've done it like this
  3. I tried, and it didn't produce any hemp at all. I planted apple and mushroom seeds and clones. I harvested the clones in the ripe state, then in the sapling state, and everything worked; no hemp was produced. I planted the clones produced by the planter, cloned them in both the RIPE and SAPLING states, and everything worked; no hemp was produced. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgB2UKzJrlA
  4. Scalbox

    Craft doesn't work

    Still having problems, if you don't have "supercrafter.use" permission if I have the resources in my inventory crafting doesn't work
  5. Scalbox

    Craft doesn't work

    .
  6. Scalbox

    Craft doesn't work

    work perfect. Thanks
  7. Scalbox

    Craft doesn't work

    Perfect I'll try it right away
  8. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    @Montreux6
  9. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    Perfect, thanks. I'll do some tests and let you know between now and tomorrow. If you tell me exactly what you want to do, I'll create the configuration for you.
  10. Scalbox

    Craft doesn't work

    Hi, thanks for the news. Approximately when will it be available for download? There are players on my server who miss LoL. Thanks.
  11. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.5.6
  12. fixed, download plugin update
  13. hi Very strange, I solved this problem yesterday while adding the ramp. I'll release a fix soon.
  14. also these commands /plantall, /clone, etc... I hope to release them within this week
  15. By this week
  16. I will add this feature in a future release
  17. These values indicate the minimum value always available. So if you set the water to 30%, the water will always have a minimum value of 30%; it will never go below this value. Then the player can add more water without any problems and go above the minimum 30% set. I hope I explained myself well.
  18. Of course, you can adjust the minimum water level, for example, to 70% or 30%—you can decide as you prefer. The same goes for temperature, ground quality, and overall quality.
  19. Scalbox

    Ultimate Industrial farm

    @Montreux6 resend configurtion file and SpecialSeed file

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.