Jump to content

Mr01sam

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    1,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    29

Everything posted by Mr01sam

  1. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.6
  2. Mr01sam

    PVE setup help please.

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  3. Mr01sam

    PVE setup help please.

    The players need to be able to damage walls in order to drill. If you have something like TruePVE installed, you need to configure it so that players can deal damage to the walls.
  4. Something happened where the basements got out of sync. I will send you a plugin that will allow you (as an admin) to try and debug it.
  5. I am not removing the ability to place doors in basements. There is a blacklist in the config where you can add things that you don't want players to have in the basement. I am simply making it so doors *can* be added to that list. It will not affect anything unless you add stuff to that list.
  6. Changed Status from Pending to Can't Reproduce
  7. Mr01sam

    Blueprint

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  8. I'm fairly certain this is just a warning on carbon's end - I haven't noticed it affecting anything.
  9. Mr01sam

    Linked storages on boats

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  10. Mr01sam

    Linked storages on boats

    I'll take a look at this
  11. Changed Status from Not a Bug to Work in Progress
  12. Changed Status from Not a Bug to Work in Progress
  13. Mr01sam

    Deep Sea PvP Trigger

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  14. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  15. You can't actually destroy the hatch itself, you need to destroy the foundation the hatch is built upon. There is actually a blacklist already for preventing deployables within a basement, however, it doesn't currently support doors it seems. I'm going to send you a DM with it updated to support doors, if you want to try that out and see if it satisfies what you need.
  16. Changed Status from Pending to Feature Request
  17. Yeah thats certainly something I can look into
  18. Mr01sam

    suggestion feature

    Changed Status from Pending to Feature Request
  19. Mr01sam

    suggestion feature

    That would be awesome for the future!
  20. Can you actually walk to those spaces? Or is it a visual glitch?
  21. Hey - did you end up getting this resolved or do you still need help?
  22. Mr01sam

    Basements

    Yeah its probably TruePve. In order to expand you need to be able to damage the walls of the basement using the jackhammer. If TruePve is preventing damage to those walls, then it wont work. So you should be able to configure TruePVE to allow that.
  23. Mr01sam

    spam and lag

    Hey if you wanna DM me on discord, maybe we can try and find the root cause. Discord: #mr01sam
  24. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  25. This plugin hasn't been updated yet to do anything for ship bases unfortunately. Though I do want to add this once I get familiar with them.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.