Jump to content

nivex

Creator
  • Posts

    6,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by nivex

  1. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    @Soller hi it's in seconds I know, it's annoying that some are minutes and some are seconds. just assume seconds if it does not state minutes instead
  2. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    @Kk @SirApesALot @VENIQQ @Elke Mahy and anyone else... Im aware of the issue about raids that players didn't start. I'll check it out. dont open more tickets about it thanks I think this is caused by Facepunch reusing an npc userID when the NPC dies. that can be ANY npc on the map lol.
  3. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    hi, there is no issue in the config that would cause that. that is a profile or copypaste file (not copypaste plugin) issue. use rb.config list to determine what is wrong. aside from your issue: 1. Chance To Automatically Spawn Each Difficulty set to 100 for each difficulty when it should be 100 total for all 5 combined 2. Max Maintained Events has 6 configured to spawn but only 5 are allowed from Max Amount Allowed To Automatically Spawn Per Difficulty
  4. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  5. hi, I'm going to close this. continue it in the discussion forum since people keep posting about it. I have not changed this so I dont know why it's happening but I will look into it.
  6. hi, Ill check it out. I doubt the command is broken though, it's probably something else.
  7. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  8. nivex

    Donating mod to friend

    I didn't say it was an issue, I said he didn't have it setup properly
  9. hi, this hasn't changed. something is tagging them, it can't send a message without a tag. being a participant doesn't show on the map. that's for owners
  10. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    @Klaxxon hi, thats a carbon issue and theyve already fixed it. restart your server
  11. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  12. ok great
  13. hi you need to update
  14. yeah they did
  15. hi that was fixed by Carbon already i think
  16. nivex

    Abandoned Bases

    yes it requires the Rust update, see the update notes
  17. nivex

    Donating mod to friend

    heya, nah, he just doesn't have it setup correctly if it's not working. there's instructions in the documentation, but he needs to read the whole documentation and configure the plugin
  18. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    @Reamik hi, it requires the Rust update
  19. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  20. hi, see the update notes. it requires the rust update
  21. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    Hi, 3.0.8 has been released It requires the Rust update Enjoy
  22. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  23. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  24. hi, this is too vague. write it in your language. follow the documentation if bases don't spawn use rbe debug toggle and rb.config list
  25. nivex

    Raidable Bases

    @SirApesALothi, glad you figured it out then.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.