Jump to content

ninco90

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by ninco90

  1. ninco90

    Help please

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.5.9
  2. ninco90

    Help please

    Try the latest update
  3. ninco90

    Help please

    The "Show button when opening Workbench" option certainly hasn't been working since the way the Workbench opens was changed; previously, there was an intermediate screen rather than the branches opening directly, and the button was displayed on the interface during that intermediate stage. That is why we subsequently set it up to appear via a physical button. I will check if a button can be re-implemented in the CUI in some way.
  4. ninco90

    Help please

    The button is a physical button, not a button in the game interface. Don't you see it on the workbench?
  5. ninco90

    Map Maker

    Does something like that work for you? I can send it to you privately. https://cobaltmaps.com/maps/tlo529laom
  6. ninco90

    Upgrading not possible

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  7. ninco90

    Upgrading not possible

    "Downgrade Enable": true, "Downgrade only Owner Entity Build": false, "Upgrade only Owner Entity Build": false, "Upgrade / Downgrade only Owner and Team": true, Check that this is set up this way in the configuration.
  8. ninco90

    Wallpapper tool

    In principle, I have no plans to add it; otherwise, I would have done so when implementing this feature. This is due to the complexity involved: there is a difference between the system forcibly setting the wallpaper and having the game recognize that you are setting it externally while the client itself is blocking it. It is more complex, and adding it would likely require hooks that could potentially impact performance in some way.
  9. ninco90

    Wallpapper tool

    This only applies to automatic placement—the long-standing feature that automatically places wallpapers one by one. It does not affect manual placement by the player.
  10. ninco90

    Wallpapper tool

    Correct, those options don't apply to manual mode. You can set it manually, but it works just like in vanilla. I haven't changed anything to bypass the manual limits.
  11. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  12. ninco90

    Upgrading not possible

    Do the building blocks that aren't upgraded belong to the same player or another one?
  13. Have you updated to the latest version I released a few days ago?
  14. ninco90

    Wallpapper tool

    Hi! It won't let you do it manually, only automatically from the TC on both sides, if that's what you mean.
  15. Hi! Are you using Carbon or Oxide? Do you also have the Wallpaper Planner plugin installed?
  16. ninco90

    BetterTC

    Chat Command: Usage: /addwp <skinid> <Wall|Floor|Ceiling>, Example: /addwp 3356517390 Wall Console Command: Usage: addwp <skinid> <Wall|Floor|Ceiling> Example: addwp 3356517390 Wall
  17. ninco90

    BoatControl

    I posted the fix two hours ago, but I was so quick that I forgot to change the version number in the plugin; in my haste, I left it as is. Please check the latest file.
  18. ninco90

    August Update

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.5
  19. ninco90

    August Update

    It should be fixed now in the latest update; at least it compiles to Carbon. Let me know if you have any problems. Cheers!
  20. ninco90

    Staging wont Compile

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.5
  21. ninco90

    Staging wont Compile

    It should be fixed now in the latest update; at least it compiles to Carbon. Let me know if you have any problems. Cheers!
  22. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.5
  23. It should be fixed now in the latest update; at least it compiles to Carbon. Let me know if you have any problems. Cheers!
  24. ninco90

    Staging wont Compile

    Hi! Is it not working for you in Staging with the update I released today?
  25. ninco90

    BetterTC

    That's quite strange because the building block only allows one color. I'd say something is definitely bugged, which is why they appear as two colors. Does this also happen with any non-floating bases? I mean, a normal base on the ground, without any plugins that might affect it.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.3k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.