Jump to content

imthenewguy

Creator
  • Posts

    5,094
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    71

Everything posted by imthenewguy

  1. imthenewguy

    consol

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  2. imthenewguy

    I've acquired pinecorn

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  3. imthenewguy

    Missing XP Bar

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  4. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  5. imthenewguy

    No kits in my inventory

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  6. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  7. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  8. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  9. imthenewguy

    XP Level Cap

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  10. imthenewguy

    Plugin Integration

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  11. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  12. imthenewguy

    system error

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  13. imthenewguy

    error in console

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  14. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  15. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  16. imthenewguy

    Wipe problem

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  17. What is it showing?
  18. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  19. imthenewguy

    no found

    If your issue is that the recycler is not appearing when you try to deploy it and only see a box, you have another plugin on your server that is causing this problem, such as Deploy anything.
  20. https://discord.gg/jxD7MtaV9g
  21. imthenewguy

    Prestige BlackOut

    I know the error. Its been patched on my discord and being tested.
  22. Set the value to false and set the xp loss to 5.0. That is all I am going to say on the matter as I feel I am going around in circles.
  23. Change the loot table in the config and remove the non-prim loot table.
  24. I don't have any plans to implement any additional placing restrictions at this point.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.