Jump to content

imthenewguy

Creator
  • Posts

    5,101
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    71

Everything posted by imthenewguy

  1. imthenewguy

    Honeycomb

    Are you talking about honey from hives found in trees or from the player grown hives?
  2. imthenewguy

    New HQM Nodes

    You need to manually add them to the config. I couldn't add them without permanently forcing them on for every server.
  3. Its under each "Prestige levels" entry. "Colour for BetterChat xp titles": "d109ec", "Skin ID that will be displayed when ranking up": 0, "Rank title": "...", "XP modifier": 1.0, "Bonus starting skill points granted at this rank": 5, "Bonus maximum skill points that can be spent at this rank": 5
  4. imthenewguy

    Clone Yield

    Hey yeah I forgot to merge the clone_yield buff into the plugin. I have updated it for the next release.
  5. Hey guys, yeah its on the default config, but I cant force a config update without permanently forcing it on every server.
  6. What's changed since it worked on your server? Was it pre or post rust update? Was any new plugins loaded?
  7. Its updated.
  8. Seems like facepunch had another update. Pushed a fix.,
  9. It works, you just need to scale the buff up. Facepunch may have increased the rad values for certain monuments. Aim for 25 rad resist at level 5 or something (0.05 per level).
  10. imthenewguy

    error??

    Will add a guard for null entities that CopyPaste sends over to the next release.
  11. imthenewguy

    Clone_Yield

    Ahh I forgot to merge it into this release. I will pop it in the next one.
  12. imthenewguy

    How to remove NPC?

    Chat commands: removemarketnpc removeallmarketnpcs
  13. imthenewguy

    give command

    Will fix in the next release of ItemPerks. In the meantime it should go away with a server restart.
  14. There hasn't been any player side changes to radiation from the previous update. What monuments have you tested this with?
  15. Updated the main page with the info.
  16. It's not at the moment, but I will add a corpse blacklist to the config in the next release.
  17. imthenewguy

    Bandage Expert

    Will be added to the next release.
  18. Edit the value here: "Yield modifier when using a power tool to skin"
  19. Do this (ideally with a fresh data file if possible): Create a new vending machine profile. Create a new listing > Select the STIP item that you have added to the default currencies field in the config. Add it for sale for 1 scrap Create a new listing > Select scrap. Add it for sale for 1 of the STIP item that you added to the default currencies field in the config. Spawn the same STIP item using the stip.give command and add it to the inventory of the vending machine. Create a new listing > Select the STIP item itself (not the currency) to list for sale. Add it for sale for 2 scrap. Drop the data file and config files for CustomItemVending in here. I did some testing, and it seems to work on my server. There was an issue when I initially added the default item to the config, where I had accidentally had xp as lower case rather than upper.
  20. Let me load it up on mine and see if I can replicate the issue.
  21. Is the displayname capitalized in the config, or is it lower case?
  22. imthenewguy

    Help please

    Will need a key/value for each perm. so it would be "CP Recycler": "craftpanel.recycler.vip", "CP MiniHeli": "craftpanel.miniheli.vip", etc...
  23. Please raise a support ticket and I will be happy to assist you with your questions.
  24. imthenewguy

    New HQM Nodes

    Yeah ive got it done for the next release.
  25. Ive confirmed with others on my discord that it is working. ONe thing to try would be to run both plugins with default configs and see if they work. If they do, it means it's config related. Can't see any issues from my end though.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.