-
Posts
1,283 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by hid333
-
Please close this out.
-
I apologize. It appears that Bankheist was the cause.
-
If you use the "rename" command to change your name, you will become invisible to others, and your voice chat will no longer be audible. You will become visible again if you perform actions such as sitting in a chair.
-
-
I can't destroy the road signs. I wonder if they're treated as objects...?
-
Players have reported instances where a random trader happens to spawn within a player's TC range, allowing them to acquire items like the Hobo Barrel.
-
I felt the same way, but my understanding is that this sort of thing happens across the board with other official updates as well. I seem to recall the Terms of Service stating that plugins must be created with the understanding that this is a possibility. Still, it’s a frustrating situation... It would be great if there were a system where FP bought up those ideas.
-
I checked the latest version as well. While the usual "stun-lock" tactic still immobilizes the boss, it now teleports back to its starting position afterward, so the glitch that allowed for an easy kill is gone. Thank you very much for addressing this. I will have players test it out a few times and continue to monitor the situation. This is a fix I’ve been eagerly awaiting for over a year; I am truly grateful.
- 529 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #abilities
- #boss
- (and 16 more)
-
I checked the previous version (v3.3.9) and confirmed that the issue causing it to stop working was indeed present, so I switched the weapon to a shotgun. As long as melee weapons aren't used, everything runs smoothly and without issues. Players have complained that the difficulty spiked dramatically... but that couldn't be helped. I have already installed Ver3.40, but since I switched away from a melee loadout last time, I haven't verified this particular point.
- 529 comments
-
- #abilities
- #boss
- (and 16 more)
-
At least on my server, the console spam and the lag upon dismounting from the Pogo are gone. Thank you for your assistance.
-
Is there any update regarding the error logs that occur the moment one exits Pogo?
-
-
I set up a vanilla server without Oxide to check, and it appears to be an official bug... Blueprints sometimes fail to display, and barter vending machines drop the cost items upon purchase. I find it strange that no one else has pointed this out, but it turned out not to be a plugin issue. My apologies.
-
-
Is anyone experiencing issues with the sale of custom items or BP? Since this month's update, a bug has been occurring where, upon the purchase of a custom item, the cost is not deducted, and the item drops behind the vending machine instead; we are currently investigating the cause. We also appear to be seeing issues with BP transactions; since we do not have any plugins installed that affect vending machines, we are currently looking into the situation.
-
The player gets stuck in the gap against the wall and dies. Unless, of course, this was intended as a trap... The bus stop is floating.
-
I see... In that case, the issue might be arising from a conflict with the map or another plugin. I'll look into it a bit further.
-
Failed to call hook 'cmd_UI_PAY_TAXI' on plugin 'CopterTaxi v1.3.4' (InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.) at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.Object value) [0x00003] in <41d29b352f6a475ab1bf7c6628b82790>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CopterTaxi.cmd_UI_PAY_TAXI (ConsoleSystem+Arg arg) [0x00011] in <d7d59e00a6ff41ea92320bdd78a437ca>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CopterTaxi.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00f4f] in <d7d59e00a6ff41ea92320bdd78a437ca>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0
-
There is a language barrier, so this may not change even on Discord. As I mentioned before, there is no issue when using long-range weapons. What I wanted to discuss was whether it would be possible to make the boss fight work with melee weapons in order to bring out the boss’s unique characteristics. Also, as I mentioned previously, I have already enabled the invisibility setting: "Use the invisibility ability? (use only for bosses with melee weapons) [true/false]": true, The issue is that the boss sometimes stops attacking or stops using skills. As stated earlier, I am not criticizing you or your plugin. I fully understand that, due to the nature of RUST plugins, issues like this can occur depending on server specifications and player conditions. What I wanted to discuss was, “In that case, what can be done?” As I also mentioned before, this situation has become normal on many servers in my region that use this plugin. No matter which server I visit, players use the same strategy to defeat the boss. That is what I find very unfortunate. I have decided to give up on resolving this issue. Thank you for your help.
- 529 comments
-
- #abilities
- #boss
- (and 16 more)
-
I have attached an example, but almost all bosses can be easily defeated by getting them stuck in this manner. This is common knowledge; players use this method to defeat bosses not only on my server but also on the many event servers and streamer servers that run periodically. It has become the standard practice across the board. Players identify spots where the boss can get stuck, lure the monster into snagging on map monuments or similar objects, and then easily defeat it while remaining safe from attack. Even though I have enabled a teleport skill for the bosses, players can still trap and kill them without issue. I realize that fixing this may be impossible or difficult, so I have largely resigned myself to the situation; however, it would be ideal if a countermeasure could be implemented—such as having the boss teleport back to its starting position if it becomes stuck. 0703.mp4
- 529 comments
-
- #abilities
- #boss
- (and 16 more)
-
I heard that the "sea wolf" status persists even after a server wipe once purchased; is this intended behavior? Is there any way to clear the "seawolf" permission or grant it to a user via a command?
-
The behavior has become glitchy following the latest update. When after dismounting the Pogo, there is noticeable lag; to other players, it looks like moving by short-distance teleporting.
