-
Posts
1,281 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Support Center
Everything posted by hid333
-
For players who do not wish to participate, the "Join" button remains visible for a long time and is a nuisance. Could you please either hide the "Join" button (making participation possible only via a command) or add a "Do Not Join" button (such as an "X" button)?
-
There is an invisible wall at the underground entrance of the MOTEL, preventing entry. Also, for your reference: There is an Airfield located at coordinates (0,0,0). It appears that (0,0,0) holds special significance in RUST, as all NPCs and items seem to spawn there initially. Consequently, if you lock the Airfield—for instance, using a "Monument Lock" plugin—it can affect the entities spawning there. This can lead to issues, such as the Cargo Ship getting locked along with the Airfield, so I would appreciate it if you could offset the location if possible.
-
Apologies for the delayed response regarding this matter. The issue has been completely resolved thanks to the information you provided. Thank you very much.
-
I would like to report a possible issue with **AdvanceVehicle v1.6.1**. My server occasionally produces a very large number of: Main thread stalling: Write queue at capacity, waiting for write thread... When checking the logs, these stalls very frequently occur immediately after this AdvanceVehicle exception: InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid. at Oxide.Plugins.AdvanceVehicle+VehicleUI.Awake() at Oxide.Plugins.AdvanceVehicle.AddComponent(BaseEntity) at Oxide.Plugins.AdvanceVehicle.SetupVehicles(BaseMountable, BasePlayer) at Oxide.Plugins.AdvanceVehicle.OnEntityMounted(BaseMountable, BasePlayer) ... at RustHelicopterController.AttemptMount(...) at VehicleMount.AttemptMount(...) In the latest log, most Write Queue bursts were associated with this same exception. After checking the source, this line in `VehicleUI.Awake()` looks particularly suspicious: fuelsys = (EntityFuelSystem)_vehicle.GetFuelSystem(); This is a direct cast. If `GetFuelSystem()` returns a different fuel-system type, it would produce exactly this `InvalidCastException`. The same direct cast also exists in: getfuelcolor() VehicleUI.UpdateUI() Since AdvanceVehicle supports many vehicle types, including helicopters, boats, submarines, cars, snowmobiles, bikes, trains, etc., could you please check whether every supported vehicle is guaranteed to return an `EntityFuelSystem`? It may be safer to use type checking such as: var fuelSystem = _vehicle.GetFuelSystem(); var entityFuelSystem = fuelSystem as EntityFuelSystem; if (entityFuelSystem == null) return; There is also another small issue in `VehicleUI.Awake()`: if (_vehicle == null) { ... DoDestroy(); } There is no `return` after `DoDestroy()`, so execution may continue while `_vehicle` is null. I cannot confirm that AdvanceVehicle is responsible for every Write Queue stall, but the correlation between `VehicleUI.Awake()` exceptions and the large stall bursts is very consistent. Could you please investigate the `EntityFuelSystem` casts and vehicle compatibility, especially when used together with `VehicleMount` / `RustHelicopterController`? I can provide the full server logs if needed. Thank you.
-
- 49 comments
-
Since weight and size are tied to the same scale, the choice made during a match loses its strategic significance. As I mentioned previously, I suggest making it possible for units of the same size to have different weights—for instance, by calculating weight as "size × a random multiplier." It would also be convenient to be able to change rewards when hosting a tournament. - Allowing changes to specific items (like scrap) and their quantities - Creating preset reward patterns to choose from - Selecting randomly from multiple patterns, etc.
- 49 comments
-
I heard from the author that they want to grant permissions but are currently unable to do so, so I thought I would let them know if the procedure is documented somewhere. Is there a place that outlines the method?
-
- 49 comments
-
Is it possible for a plugin seller to transfer access rights to Codefling for customers who purchased the same plugin on a different site (e.g., Lone.Design, Booth, etc.)?
-
I see. Since the plugin doesn't perform any specific reloads, I had assumed the output was triggered by something like a search for all waystones whenever a player touches one. I'll check later to see exactly when the output occurs.
-
I would like to ask you about a possible performance issue with Waystones v1.1.4. In my Rust PvE server logs, I repeatedly see warnings like the following: Calling 'WaystoneConsoleCommand' on 'Waystones v1.1.4' took 590ms Calling 'WaystoneConsoleCommand' on 'Waystones v1.1.4' took 588ms Calling 'WaystoneConsoleCommand' on 'Waystones v1.1.4' took 596ms Calling 'WaystoneConsoleCommand' on 'Waystones v1.1.4' took 587ms Calling 'WaystoneConsoleCommand' on 'Waystones v1.1.4' took 584ms These warnings appear repeatedly, and there were around 100 occurrences in the log I checked. Since Oxide hooks normally run on the main server thread, I am concerned that a ~0.6 second execution time each time could potentially cause short server freezes or noticeable lag for players. Could you please check whether this execution time is expected behavior? If not, could you also check whether WaystoneConsoleCommand is performing any expensive operations, such as scanning many entities/players, rebuilding data, or doing synchronous file/data processing each time the command is called? I would appreciate it if you could confirm whether there is anything that can be optimized. Thank you very much.
-
After acquiring the Seawolf, attempting to start the engine via the UI results in the message "Cannot start: all engines are out of fuel." preventing startup. There is sufficient fuel, and manual startup was possible. Could you please check if this is an issue specific to my environment?
-
It seems to have recovered after the server restarted. As you suggested, the issue might indeed have been with `imagelibrary`. I will give that a try if the same problem occurs again. Thank you.
-
- 462 comments
-
- #statistics
- #leaderboard
- (and 12 more)
-
I found the following issues in ExtraFishing v2.4.5. 1. `OnItemAction` NullReferenceException There is already a null check, but the warning message contains `item={item}`. When the Item object is in an invalid state, this calls `Item.ToString()` and can itself throw a NullReferenceException. Fix:Avoid converting the Item object itself to a string. Only log safe values such as the action, player ID, shortname, etc. 2. `CanStackItem` conflict with other plugins ExtraFishing returns `false` for fish items, while plugins such as Loottable may return `true`. This causes a large number of hook conflict warnings: `ExtraFishing - False, Loottable - True` Fix:Instead of using `CanStackItem` to prevent fish stacking, use `OnMaxStackable(Item)` and return `1` for fish when `EnableFishStackLimit` is enabled. This keeps individual fish size/weight data protected while avoiding the `CanStackItem` conflict. 3. Unnecessary allocations in `IsFishItem()` `IsFishItem()` creates a new `List<string>` containing all fish shortnames every time the method is called. Fix:Replace it with a static/cached `HashSet<string>`. This reduces unnecessary allocations and GC pressure, especially because item stack hooks can be called very frequently.
- 49 comments
-
(10:45:17) | Error while compiling DrugDeals: 'Harmony' is an ambiguous reference between 'ConVar.Harmony' and 'HarmonyLib.Harmony' | Line: 142, Pos: 17
-
Thank you for the information. I had missed it, so I will take a look.
-
- 49 comments
-
Recently, we have been experiencing an issue where multiple players are disconnected with the error `kicked: Packet Flooding: Player Tick` during the spawning or despawning of Deepsea elements, and we are trying to identify the cause. We have excluded custom NPCs from Deepsea and have reduced settings—such as the number of islands spawned by the Deepsea option plugin—to values lower than the defaults. Do you have any ideas as to what might be causing this? The server currently has plenty of headroom regarding specs and resources. Normal FPS ranges from 145 to 200, so performance is quite high. "Content": { "Islands": { "Count": 5, "Spacing Size (bigger = more spread out)": 300.0, "Edge Buffer (bigger = further from outer edge)": 750.0, "Minimum Spacing (hard minimum distance)": 600.0 }, "Ghost Ships": { "Count": 3, "Spacing Size (bigger = more spread out)": 80.0, "Edge Buffer (bigger = further from outer edge)": 450.0, "Minimum Spacing (hard minimum distance)": 400.0 }, "RHIB Groups": { "Count": 3, "Spacing Size (bigger = more spread out)": 10.0, "Edge Buffer (bigger = further from outer edge)": 1150.0, "Minimum Spacing (hard minimum distance)": 300.0 },
-
The following message is displayed, and the service is unavailable. The situation remains unchanged even after several hours or reloading the plugin. Do you have any idea how to resolve this? Social Media is still loading images, please try again in a moment.
-
Players have reported that commenting out line 314 causes the drug-harvesting mechanic to yield only cloth, effectively disabling the drug-related functionality...
-
Logs keep streaming to the console. Is there a way to delete it? [DrugDeals] Ripe
-
I apologize for the very personal nature of this request, but... Is it possible to reverse the orientation of the adapter in the basement?
-
It appears to be caused by the change in the prefabs name following an update. I have confirmed that it works correctly after updating the plugin as follows. car_chassis_*module.entity.prefab → *module_car_spawned.entity.prefab
-
It seems that since yesterday's RUST update, I am unable to load vehicles I have stored. I am still able to store them, however. Please look into this.
