Hi friend, I have installed the SimplePVE plugin and when the SurvivalArena event starts the players can't hurt each other. Do you know if there is any incompatibility with this plugin? Thank you very much.
I have a PVE server and I launch the SurvivalArena plugin to have a PVP zone every so often. But since I have implemented SimplePVE players can no longer kill each other inside the SurvivalArena zone. Would it be possible for you to check it? It's a great plugin and I would like to use both at the same time.
I want to congratulate you as you made a great plugin.
Can't add a picture for new november rust update like wantedposter, storage_barrel, minecart, rockingchair, etc.
I'm trying with this but not displays an image:
"wantedposter": {
"DisplayName": "default",
"Skin": 0,
"Image": "wantedposter.png",
"DefaultAmount": 1,
"BlockAmountChange": false,
"BuyPrice": 50,
"Currency": "rp"
},
Hello dude! Can you add the option that the prize of the event can be to receive RP as it is done in survival arena? It would be very useful on my server. Thanks and congratulations for your work!
Hi, the plugin is fantastic. I use it for players on my PVE server to claim monuments and have a list of previously claimed monuments. I wish there was an option for the filtered message to appear in both places. In the UI of the plugin and to keep it in the chat. This would help the message remain visible and players have context of some situations. Would this be possible?
Thanks.
HackableCrateUnlock was compiled successfully in 2252ms
[Hackable Crate Unlock] Config loaded successfully.
ExType: JsonSerializationException
Failed to initialize plugin 'HackableCrateUnlock v1.1.1' (ArgumentException: Could not cast or convert from System.Int64 to NetworkableId.)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.ConvertUtils.EnsureTypeAssignable (System.Object value, System.Type initialType, System.Type targetType) [0x00062] in <271c58b7a8684db5a2c92be17a81f252>:0
at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.ConvertUtils.ConvertOrCast (System.Object initialValue, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Type targetType) [0x00031] in <271c58b7a8684db5a2c92be17a81f252>:0
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Object value, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, System.Type targetType) [0x0008d] in <271c58b7a8684db5a2c92be17a81f252>:0
Unloaded plugin Hackable Crate Unlock v1.1.1 by diiegorgueez
No previous version to rollback plugin: HackableCrateUnlock
New error since last update:
Error while compiling: NpcSpawn.cs(1605,71): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `NetworkableId' expression to type `uint'
Two questions:
Does it work with teams (A team member can use the vehicle claimed by another player on his team)?
What happens with a horse claimed by a player and abandoned in the middle of the map? Is there a time limit for it to be unlocked? I can imagine many players abandoning horses and the rest of the players not being able to use them.
Is it possible for a VIP player to only have access to the VIP Battle Pass rewards? I just purchased the plugin and I don't like the idea of a VIP player being able to claim the rewards of both types of battle pass.
My users ask me to be able to change the skins with the spray but I can't get this to work.
My configuration contains this parameter:
"Override spraycan behaviour": true,
Did I miss anything?
Hi @beee
It would be very useful to be able to filter by a word that the administrator puts in the configuration file. For example for a PVE server it would be useful to claim monuments. It would also show the user and the time of the message. Finally that the command could be configurable and not only /n. If it had these features I would buy it.
Can load the plugin since last update.
SmartWarnings was compiled successfully in 2009ms
Failed to initialize plugin 'SmartWarnings v2.5.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
at Oxide.Plugins.SmartWarnings.Loaded () [0x000aa] in <216e5b9ab5f140909d590affc35616c7>:0
at Oxide.Plugins.SmartWarnings.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00254] in <216e5b9ab5f140909d590affc35616c7>:0
at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <09575a60985045248bcb43b20faeeb99>:0
at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <d5f57e12edfe4fa0b5c5dbdd9b51eff8>:0
at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x0006e] in <09575a60985045248bcb43b20faeeb99>:0
Unloaded plugin SmartWarnings v2.5.5 by FAKENINJA
No previous version to rollback plugin: SmartWarnings
Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.