Jump to content

Notz

Member
  • Posts

    239
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Notz

  1. Notz

    NPC are moving faster

    Players are reporting that NPCs move faster in events like Convoy, Armored Train, etc. Is this related to the latest NpcSpawn updates?
    Great plugin! It lets you generate a wide variety of quests, some of which are really fun. By default, the plugin comes with 45 quests that offer plenty of variety and will keep your players entertained for hours. If you want, you can create your own quests—your imagination is the only limit. You can create epic quest chains, and the plugin lets you customize every step. As if that weren’t enough, Mevent and his team are constantly improving the plugin and fixing any issues that may arise. I reported two bugs to them, and within a few hours they uploaded the fix. Congratulations on your work.
  2. @Mevent Any news about this? It's pretty stressful to have the console like that
  3. Notz

    Car Radio by TCM420G

    Not working after September update.
  4. Mi pop count stopped working. Since a few weeks I have a 403 from Battlemetrics. I reviewed and configured my Bmid but doesn't work.
  5. Notz

    Eating issues

    Same here
  6. Notz

    Car Radio by TCM420G

    Not working after July ypdate.
  7. Notz

    The box cannot be opened

    Same here
  8. Same here
  9. Same here. Please fix it
  10. Yes, same for me. I had to uninstall both plugins (SurvivalArena and GunGame).
  11. I have this error spam in my console. Calling hook CanCombineDroppedItem resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: BankSystem - False (Boolean), Loottable (True (Boolean)) I think it has to do with the currency item I've implemented using the BankSystem plugin, but I don't quite understand why it's showing the error. The item stacks properly right now.
  12. I have this error spam in my console. Calling hook CanCombineDroppedItem resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: BankSystem - False (Boolean), Loottable (True (Boolean)) I think it has to do with the currency item I've implemented using the BankSystem plugin, but I don't quite understand why it's showing the error. The item stacks properly right now.
  13. Players fall into the abyss from the lobby. They receive a message saying they've lost levels. I've moved the placement arena, but it's still happening. This has been happening since the new June update. Video: https://medal.tv/games/rust/clips/mQIpBQ3MJpW6a_mJl?invite=cr-MSxhZ2YsMzg2MjkwMTMw Screenshot from player:
  14. Notz

    SERVER MESSAGE

    Plugin not working after june FP update. Error during compilation.
  15. Notz

    CMuteChat

    Plugin not working after june FP update. Error during compilation.
  16. Error during compilation: Error while compiling RoamTasks: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Facepunch.StringView' to 'string'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?) | Line: 12290, Pos: 36
  17. Notz

    Trade

    Somebody knows how to fix the last update issues?
  18. Is this a joke? 2$/month for a simple status bar? @Death
  19. I just tested it with the long map and 4 players, and no one got stuck on any trees. It seems to be working fine. I'll let you know if it happens again, though. Thank you very much for your quick response and for considering adding the scoreboard position change in the future.
  20. Hi, I just purchased the plugin, and after my first test with 15 players participating in the event, I’ve received two feedbacks from players that would be worth looking into: - Some players get stuck in trees when they respawn. They have to kill themselves using F1 or have an admin pull them out to continue participating in the event. - In my case, the death feed overlaps with the server HUD, so players can’t see it correctly. It would be a good addition if we could change its position via a settings option. Thanks, and great work on the plugin
  21. Notz

    Pickup issues

    I think it has to do with managing cooldowns in the cooldowns.json file. Probably when a player loses a vehicle and buys a new one. I ran some tests with one of our players, and after he lost a helicopter, I had to manually delete his entry from the cooldowns.json file so that the new helicopter would generate correctly and be assigned to him. It’s still not working, but I think the root cause of the problem is in that file.
  22. Notz

    Pickup issues

    Same problem here
  23. Notz

    Not compile in april update

    o.reload GlassBridge Error while compiling GlassBridge: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required parameter 'range' of 'Manager.IsInside(Group, Vector3, EntityNetworkRange)' | Line: 1058, Pos: 66
  24. Notz

    Support for custom items

    Many players don't find the farmer useful because they don't receive the custom items we've implemented on the server. For example, we have the Cooking 2.0 and Ganja plugins, and players receive the custom items if they harvest the plants manually; however, when the farmer harvests, it doesn't collect those items. Would it be possible to add compatibility for these plugins? Thank you.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.4k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.