Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Fruster

    NPCs need names (DEATHNOTES)

    You can edit dungeons following the guide. This way you can give names to your NPCs
  2. Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  3. Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  4. Fruster

    How can I modify it

    Were you able to figure this out?
  5. It is unlikely that the dungeon removal is related to this, it is likely that the event ended, so the building was removed.
  6. Something is preventing the normal spawn of the dungeon. Please test which buildings exactly this error occurs with
  7. Don't set such a small time, it means that the next event will start from 1 to 10 seconds, and when the next event starts, the previous one is deleted
  8. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  9. Ok, I added it to my list, maybe I'll add it later. Thanks for the suggestion for improvement
  10. After creating a dungeon, the server saves once, this is normal
  11. Fruster

    How can I modify it

    This information is in the guide. For this you need the SimpleLootTable plugin
  12. Fruster

    How can I modify it

    1. you can change the damage scale of NPCs by editing the dungeon (you will find this in the guide) 2. If you mean health NPC, then you can also change this only by editing the dungeon (you will find this in the guide) 3. I don't quite understand what you mean. What exactly do you want to do with this?
  13. Fruster

    How can I modify it

    Hi, I didn't quite understand the question, sorry
  14. Were you able to find the cause of the conflict?
  15. Fruster

    Event dome

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  16. At the moment I can't offer you a solution for this problem, unfortunately. I need time to fix the errors. There are also no methods for quickly reloading Loot at the moment, unfortunately.
  17. Hi, I will definitely look into all your requests, but only next week. I will try to solve these problems if possible
  18. Try to paste the buildings manually with the /paste command. Check if all the items are in their places, also check the contents of the containers (especially the planter box)
  19. I don't quite understand, does the event work fine with the latest version of the plugin?
  20. Works without errors
  21. Yes, I checked with entrance4. Did you change this entrance too? Or do you use the default #dung#entrance4?
  22. I checked the dungeon you attached and found no problems. The event starts correctly. Maybe it's a different dungeon? Or maybe some plugin affects the loot, for example, if this happens with the contents of a large planter box, the hatch may not spawn
  23. Fruster

    Adding items

    Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  24. Fruster

    Adding items

    Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  25. Fruster

    Helipad Event

    Ok, thanks. I've had requests like this before and added it to my list. I'll add it in the next update when I have some time.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.