Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Fruster

    Runtime Error

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.5.3
  2. Fruster

    Plugin Error

    Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  3. Fruster

    Plugin Error

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to No Response
  4. Fruster

    Event Sphere

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.5.4
  5. Fruster

    Commands

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.5.4
  6. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.9
  7. Hi, thanks for your attention. I will fix this in the next update
  8. Fruster

    Homing Missiles

    Hi, what targets are you having trouble capturing?
  9. Fruster

    Plugin Error

    are there any results?
  10. Fruster

    Commands

    Hi, if it's important to you, I can try to do it like this
  11. Fruster

    Event Sphere

    Hi, if it's important to you, I can add this setting
  12. Fruster

    No trageting

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  13. Fruster

    Plugin Error

    Please update to the latest version and let me know the results
  14. Fruster

    Plugin Error

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  15. Fruster

    No trageting

    Ok, I will close this ticket. If there are any problems or questions, you can write me a PM. Or create a new ticket
  16. Fruster

    No trageting

    Hi, is this still an issue? I tested it with a Bradley and a heli, and it still works fine. The only caveat is that sometimes you have to aim a little higher or a little ahead of the target because of the way colliders are designed
  17. Fruster

    Request

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  18. NPCs can deal damage if they hit your buildings. If this setting is in the config "If possible, the crash site will not be chosen near player bases": true, then the plane won't crash near player bases. If it does, it's extremely unlikely.
  19. Hey! player bases are damaged only by fireballs that appear after a crash, you can disable them in the config
  20. Fruster

    No trageting

    Ok, I'll check it out as soon as I get a chance
  21. Fruster

    No trageting

    Now the problem remains only when aiming at the helicopter? Am I right in understanding?
  22. Fruster

    No trageting

    Hi, are you using default settings? Does the dynamic crosshair appear on the display when aiming at a target?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.