Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. I need to check this with your configs.
  2. Ok, I understand, thanks for the information
  3. Hi, give me your config and loot tables please. I'll check it a bit later
  4. Fruster

    Event dome

    Great, with your consent, I will close this ticket. If you have any questions, open a new support request or just let me know in PM
  5. Thank you for the nice review, I appreciate it
  6. OK, thank you
  7. I'll see what can be done with this, maybe it will be possible to implement it. But I can't promise anything about the deadlines, too many other tasks. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion to improve my plugin
  8. Some crates have a fixed maximum slot count that cannot be changed. Take this into account in your loot tables.
  9. Fruster

    Not sure how this works

    Hi, for which plugin do you want to use Simple loot table?
  10. ok thanks i will check it out
  11. Please check your dungeons. Which one is causing this problem? Is there an error in the server console when this problem occurs?
  12. Have you updated the copy paste plugin with the fixes from Nivex?
  13. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  14. Ok, if there are any problems, open a new support request or just let me know in PM
  15. Fruster

    An error occurs.

    Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  16. Fruster

    An error occurs.

    Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  17. Fruster

    Event dome

    are there any results?
  18. Is your problem solved?
  19. Fruster

    player damage

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  20. try to paste this building with the command /paste #dung#base4, will there be an error in the console?
  21. Hey! I found a problem with dungeon number 4, copypaste does not paste this building normally, it gives an error. I fixed it in the last update, replace this dungeon(#dung#base4) This issue can also occur with Raidable bases. You can try to find an updated copypaste plugin with fixes here https://umod.org/community/copy-paste/55664-error-pasting
  22. Fruster

    Adding items

    Did you manage to do this?
  23. Fruster

    no npc are spawning

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  24. Fruster

    Respawn Event Timer

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  25. Fruster

    Respawn Event Timer

    You're welcome, if you have any other questions, let me know in PM or open a new support request

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.