Jump to content

Scalbox

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    2,179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by Scalbox

  1. Scalbox

    Player error / Diconnect

    Hi, This is the plugin with my changes to exclude blueprints from the custom network update. With this change, everything seems to work now. I've also implemented a cache for ItemDefinitions. I'm still testing to make sure everything works properly. If you'd like to take a look at the changes I made and see if they work, we can ask the ItemRetriever plugin author if he can merge these changes into his plugin. Thanks ItemRetriever.cs
  2. Scalbox

    Player error / Diconnect

    I should have fixed the problem, and it involves the ItemRetriver plugin. I made a change that fixes the problem. I'll send you everything soon. I'm finishing the final tests.
  3. Scalbox

    Player error / Diconnect

    sorry for this messesage, is error
  4. Scalbox

    Player error / Diconnect

    .
  5. Scalbox

    Player error / Diconnect

    .
  6. Scalbox

    Player error / Diconnect

    hi any news? Thanks
  7. Hi the plugin allows you to generate entities or execute commands. Just create a new item in your configuration file, and have it execute the command to paste the base. You can use the CopyPaste plugin. Here is an example of a configuration for spawning a base { "Enabled": true, "DisplayName": "Spawn Home 1", "Description": "Spawn Home 1", "Item name (That will be used to spawn the entity. Default grenade.flashbang)": "grenade.flashbang", "Spawn PrefabName": "", "SkinID": 3419609271, "Entity Type. Default Rust": "Custom", "Can Pick Up Entity. Default false": false, "Spawn Offset Y": 0.0, "Spawn Rotate Y": 0.0, "Custom Radius Check": 0.0, "Execute Commands": [ "chat.say \"/paste scalbox1_1 auth true autoheight true position %%spawnCoordinateX%%,%%spawnCoordinateY%%,%%spawnCoordinateZ%%\"" ], "Execute Commands As Admin": true, "Spawn Cooldown (seconds)": 0, "Requires Building Privilege to Spawn Entity. (Default: TRUE)": false, "Minimum spawn distance from any Tool Cupboard (TC). [0 = Disabled] (Default: 0)": 100, "Allow Spawn in Monuments. (Default: FALSE)": false, "Disable Spawn in Monuments and Monuments radius. (Default: FALSE)": false, "Disable Spawn On Road/Rails. (Default: FALSE)": true, "Minimum spawn distance from Road/Rails. (Default: 0)": 20, "Spawn Only Outside": true, "Dont Spawn In Water": false, "Requires Water": false, "Minimum Water Depth": 0.0, "Armored": false, "Unlimited Fuel": false, "Fuel Amount": 0 } I created a new skin with the house design, you can also find them on steam, and when the item is launched the base will be pasted by running this command "Execute Commands": [ "chat.say \"/paste scalbox1_1 auth true autoheight true position %%spawnCoordinateX%%,%%spawnCoordinateY%%,%%spawnCoordinateZ%%\"" ], for skin You can search for them here https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=252490&browsesort=toprated&section=readytouseitems&requiredtags[]=version3 or there are 6 created by me https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419609271 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419609489 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419609668 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419609965 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419610246 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3419610437 or you can create your own icons with this tool https://codefling.com/tools/custom-icon-creator maybe if you search there are also free tools ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- An update will be released soon to make base spawning much easier.
  8. Scalbox

    Questionv2

    Changed Status from Cant Reproduce to Closed
  9. Scalbox

    Questionv2

    Changed Status from Pending to Cant Reproduce
  10. Scalbox

    Questionv2

    Everything about the plugin is correct, I don't know why it doesn't work with that plugin. The lock is only inserted on entities that have an owner, and that owner is you or the team. Otherwise, I can't do anything. I don't have that plugin for testing, and it's compatible with my entity stack plugin.
  11. Scalbox

    Questionv2

    with all options visible
  12. Scalbox

    Questionv2

    type /autolock in game and send me the screenshot
  13. Scalbox

    Questionv2

    hi, send configuration file
  14. Scalbox

    Player error / Diconnect

    Hi, With the plugin active, when searching for blueprints, the player sometimes disconnects: 1) If I search for something, close and reopen the search bench, I get disconnected. 2) If I remove and re-insert the blueprint from the search bench, I get disconnected. A video example is below. ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at PlayerBlueprints.%9237be1a4ff964d9bfd38648d4c90626b9268caa (ItemDefinition %b15935095294cb22d4a0694a1d08d91570bfd89f) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 at BlueprintInformationPanel.%7d6be0f8e1c2295928b7616625b4599577bc7c8e (ItemDefinition %3780bf7afb993c8ab2b6ab182a89217c1ad6b6b4, %f36882d6bc8f1e1e12e7d9bb91afee6aed22f1eb %623575e6a234818eee1ac65b75017f085189900c) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 at SelectedItem.%63b99fdb2c5839654a413aa52f701309e16d7b1d (%f36882d6bc8f1e1e12e7d9bb91afee6aed22f1eb %623575e6a234818eee1ac65b75017f085189900c) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 at %8d1174ebeefbf913b690bf3b5028ca94382afd3a.%065255ca21df58ee9afa9c615cbc70620c1b57a1 () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 at PlayerInventory.%ff58fbfb26ad76520633beff9652ffeba8456b95 (%5ea4cece6a5b973102590f9f5103ce4404b005d4 %8464c6001bf57f267f28d399022c4b6f943ff470) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 at BasePlayer.%ff58fbfb26ad76520633beff9652ffeba8456b95 (BaseNetworkable+%ba1443bf1ac854716c0ad9e557cb899150c94b26 %3780bf7afb993c8ab2b6ab182a89217c1ad6b6b4) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 at BaseNetworkable.%8e59442dbceba2632162bea20d1ecc036fbbd7f7 (%16c5baa88dc5b59514d95cfc226e6eb8c2904c6a %99627a0ce2a955e79d006f95ec3ed8a1b92ddf31) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 at Client.%4d630c04c19f11d5b6003c69de47ac685d7b56ae (%16c5baa88dc5b59514d95cfc226e6eb8c2904c6a %3780bf7afb993c8ab2b6ab182a89217c1ad6b6b4, System.Int64 %7aab190c1c7731cfadd8a19ddf68bd2813ded19f) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 at Client.%3c7e2439872ee0fe87e8e2bb4c0969e1531ffea9 (%8345e4eb74703cc13a1210c7d9654849cce19bec %f8ed99f0f93a0761349de3a4aab97a9b1351ef85) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 at Client.%b77a35615632e2187ec8640cc73471a79dd3e8b9 (%8345e4eb74703cc13a1210c7d9654849cce19bec %f8ed99f0f93a0761349de3a4aab97a9b1351ef85) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 at %b739cfb95fb91c0fec877a6d255b49c0346f162d.%b61a4a4ded0c51356101f6579ab3899adac2d6b9 (%618e541e20c9d6ef8dbe09bff00ca7756498aa3f %c9413a7f6e99402ef53f1418aa702d3466cc7738) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 at %992da90bf8032cecb801115864fca6b01e4d9fc9.%9b59e6a0a07b5131a1e9b7f7f46f9ead625ef814 () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0 at Client.Update () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
  15. Hi, The plugin isn't yet supported for new ships. An update will be released in a few days, with some new entities that can be blocked.
  16. Scalbox

    Question

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  17. Scalbox

    Question

    perfect
  18. Scalbox

    Question

    You have to send me the UltimateLocker Plugin configuration, this has nothing to do with locks
  19. Scalbox

    Drug Deals

    Write me privately and I'll send you the access data to the Pterodactyl control panel, with a carbon server.
  20. Scalbox

    Question

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  21. Scalbox

    Drug Deals

    If you'd like, I can provide you with a free carbon server where you can run your tests, for as long as you need. If you're interested, please contact me.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.