Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. To despawn NPCs, set the "NPCs lifetime" option in the config
  2. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.1.5
  3. I found a bug with the "NPCs lifetime" timer and fixed it. Thank you for your help
  4. Please update and test. Let me know the results
  5. Hey! The NPCs should be removed immediately after you see the event completion message. Please attach your config. I'll check it a little later.
  6. Fruster

    Console Spam

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  7. Fruster

    Console Spam

    No problem
  8. Fruster

    Console Spam

    I can't find the problem, please attach your config file
  9. Fruster

    Caling hook conflict

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.8
  10. Fruster

    距離が表示されない

    Is the problem still relevant?
  11. Fruster

    Console Spam

    Hey! I'll check it out a little later
  12. Fruster

    Caling hook conflict

    Hi, try changing the CanEntityTakeDamage hook in the plugin itself as I showed above
  13. Hey! Does this error happen every time?
  14. Fruster

    距離が表示されない

    Have you tried changing the anchors for the remote panel in the config to increase its size? Please try this yourself and let me know the results. I don't have time to test this right now, but I can do so later if your issue persists
  15. Fruster

    距離が表示されない

    Hey! What is the screen resolution of the players who are experiencing this problem?
  16. I tested this, and everything compiles fine. Maybe you have a duplicate of CargoPlaneCrash somewhere?
  17. Fruster

    No dome?

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  18. Fruster

    No dome?

    Yes, I understand, in the future I want to add the ability to easily change NPC equipment. So that server owners can easily reconfigure NPCs, even though they can only use one type.
  19. Fruster

    Dungeon Bases

    Hey! Yes, that's on my list. I might implement it someday. Thank you for your interest and suggestion for improvement
  20. Fruster

    No dome?

    Okay, but the NPC type you're using now won't work; they don't move. You need to use type 8; that'll definitely work
  21. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  22. Fruster

    Raiding Windows, etc

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  23. I tested this, and the coordinates message works fine. Try removing the language messages, that might be the issue.
  24. Fruster

    Raiding Windows, etc

    Hey! I don't quite understand how this could affect this plugin. Everything should be fine.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.1k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.