Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Fruster

    Just wasnt what i thought

    Sorry, I can't help with that
  2. Fruster

    error

    This isn't exactly how it works. You just need to test this plugin on a server without other plugins.
  3. Fruster

    error

    I checked and everything is fine. Most likely, another plugin is deleting the TC. Is it possible to check without other plugins?
  4. Fruster

    error

    Most likely for some reason the main TC is not spawning for you, please give me your map seed, I will check
  5. Fruster

    error

    Great, but is construction prohibited near bunkers or is it possible to build?
  6. Fruster

    error

    try adding a check if (entity == null) return; in OnEntitySpawned. it should look like this: private void OnEntitySpawned(BuildingPrivlidge entity) { if (entity == null) return; if (entity.skinID == cardReaderSkinID) return; blackList.Add(new Vector3(entity.transform.position.x, Configuration.nearBasesRadius, entity.transform.position.z)); } Let me know the results please
  7. Fruster

    error

    Hi, what map are you using?
  8. Fruster

    Just wasnt what i thought

    Hey! unfortunately I don't have the authority to refund, but I can help if something isn't working properly.
  9. Fruster

    Super Lag

    Please describe the problem in more detail. What specific performance issues are you experiencing? What settings are you using? What map are you using?
  10. Fruster

    Super Lag

    Is the problem still relevant?
  11. Fruster

    Heli not showing up

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  12. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  13. Hey! Thanks for the improvement suggestion. Maybe I'll add it someday.
  14. Fruster

    Heli not showing up

    No problem, if you need help setting up the config, let me know
  15. Fruster

    Heli not showing up

    Will the helicopter always spawn if you change this setting like this - "Patrol helicopter spawn chance (0 - 100%)": 100 ? How many npcs, crates and airdrops do you need?
  16. Fruster

    Heli not showing up

    I understand that this happened after the update, but please describe the problem in more detail
  17. Fruster

    Heli not showing up

    Hi! I don't quite understand. The patrol helicopter doesn't always spawn? And the locked crates don't always spawn either? Please attach your JSON configuration file.
  18. Fruster

    Super Lag

    Hey! Are you using a procedurally generated map? Please attach your JSON config file, I'll check it.
  19. Fruster

    Hello issue

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  20. Fruster

    Hello issue

    did you solve the problem?
  21. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.8
  22. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.8
  23. Fruster

    Dungeon Bases

    The event cannot be purchased by players, it is started by a timer or by command

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.1k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.