Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Fruster

    Bradley Gets Stuck

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.6.2
  2. Fruster

    Bradley Gets Stuck

    Thanks for your help!
  3. Fruster

    nothing happens

    What file do you put in the plugins folder? Did you unzip the archive?
  4. Fruster

    nothing happens

    Hey! Does the plugin compile normally? Or are you getting an error in the console?
  5. Fruster

    Bradley Gets Stuck

    I'll check it, it shouldn't be like this.
  6. Fruster

    Bradley Gets Stuck

    Hey! I'll try to do something about this.
  7. Fruster

    Errors in console

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.6.4
  8. Fruster

    Errors in console

    I found the error, thank you
  9. Fruster

    Errors in console

    Hey! When exactly does this happen, does it happen all the time or just once?
  10. Hey! "Notification type for the Notify plugin (-1 does not use Notify)": - If you have the Notify plugin, specify the message type here, depending on how you configured it in the config. "Notice message type (0 or 1, -1 do not use notice messages)": 0 - blue notice, 1 - red notice
  11. Fruster

    Bunker Type and Damage

    Hey! You can set "Grade Type 4" so that players won't be able to raid the bunker. Will that be acceptable? By default, there are 3 types of bunkers in the config. If you want bunkers not to spawn, then you need to set the value to 0 for each type.
  12. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.6.1
  13. Fruster

    hooks Problem

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  14. Fruster

    hooks Problem

    What plugin are you using? Have you added other hooks from other plugins, and do they work?
  15. Fruster

    hooks Problem

    Did you solve the problem? How exactly are you using hooks? I checked, everything works correctly.
  16. Please update the plugin and let me know the results
  17. Fruster

    does not work with clans

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.6.0
  18. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  19. Fruster

    hooks Problem

    Hey! I don't think I changed anything with the hooks; it worked before. I'll double-check later.
  20. For now, please install the previous version if it helps.
  21. I'll check it as soon as possible
  22. I'll check it out, thank you. If you have any other information, please let me know.
  23. Hi, when did you get this error? Was it a one-time occurrence or does it happen constantly?
  24. I'll close this ticket. If you have any other questions, you can let me know PM

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.1k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.