Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.7.3
  2. Hey! The sound should be there by now—specifically, the sound of a helicopter.
  3. Fruster

    Scientist2 addition

    Hi, maybe someday I'll be able to do this.
  4. Fruster

    Dungeon Bases

    That’s the whole point—you have to get out in time. But I can add a setting if it’s really necessary—something like "Move player corpses to the surface if they were trapped in the dungeon when the event ended."
  5. Hey! Thanks for the improvement suggestion; I'll add it to my list.
  6. Fruster

    Dungeon Bases

    You can leave your suggestion for improvement here, I'll add it to my list. Please describe in detail what settings you'd like to add, if possible. I'll try to implement it later and add the corresponding settings to the config.
  7. Fruster

    No rewards pay out

    Do you think I should change anything, or are you happy with the way things work now? If the algorithm for determining the event winner needs to be changed, how should it be determined?
  8. Fruster

    No rewards pay out

    I’ve verified that the reward is issued correctly after a player opens any crate from this event. Which specific plugin are you having trouble with?
  9. Fruster

    No rewards pay out

    Hey! I'll check it out a little later.
  10. Fruster

    Add difficulty levels

    Hey! This task is already on my list, I will try to raise it in priority, thanks for your suggestion for improvement
  11. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.0
  12. Fruster

    Not firing rockets

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  13. Fruster

    Not firing rockets

    No problem, if everything is ok, then I will close both tickets?
  14. Fruster

    Not firing rockets

    F15 will only attack NPCs if they're nearby. If you want it to just attack in an area, set it to "Attack the place where the signal supply was thrown (attacks only in the area, not targeting players and NPCs)": true.
  15. Please update the plugin and check
  16. Hey! I'm checking this out.
  17. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.1.6
  18. Hey! no problem, I'll update it a little later.
  19. Fruster

    Road Bunkers

    Hey! I'm adding this to my list, maybe I'll figure it out later.
  20. Fruster

    Unable to open boxes

    I'll try to do something about it
  21. Fruster

    Unable to open boxes

    Are you referring to the softcore mode available in Rust's settings? Or is it a plugin?
  22. Hey! As far as I remember, there's no command to delete zones. You can delete unnecessary zones in the config.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.1k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.