About Daily Rewards
Daily Rewards is a strong tool for Rust admins who want to keep their players engaged until the end of the wipe. You can provide your gamers with distinct daily rewards for logging in with this plugin. This way, you not only liven up gameplay, but also encourage longer playtime. With Daily Rewards, don't lose the chance to draw in new players and keep returning ones!
- Beautiful and user-friendly interface
- Daily rewards for logging
- Motivating players to stay in the game longer
- Retention of players until the end of the wipe
- Compatibility with many plugins
- Edit rewards and config via in-game interface (no JSON editing required)
- By default, the plugin supports English, Russian, and Chinese languages
- Cooldown time before receiving an award
- Saving rewards in the plugin's inventory
- Do not receive rewards from inventory while in the build block, raid block, or combat block
- daily – open daily rewards interface
- dailyrewards.wipe – wipe of player data
- dailyrewards.top [format: csv, empty (default)] [limit (10 is default)] – get a list of players with the day their award.
- dailyrewards.use – allows you to open the DailyRewards menu
- dailyrewards.edit - allows you to enable edit mode
Q: Where can I see an example of a config?