- 38.65 kB
If you're a farmer, you can forget about Bobby, because the Harvester is your new best friend!
All you need to do is:
- Place her down — a Small Generator
- Put on some beard oil — Low Grade Fuel
- Whip it out — the Hammer
- Make sure you turn her on first — the Harvester
- Aim where you want it to go — output storage box
- Hit her good — link the planters with the hammer, and you're good to go!
- Looking at a Small Generator then executing the /setharvester command should turn it into a functional Harvester.
- Hit planters with your hammer to link them with the Harvester.
- Set the output of the container by looking at a storage box (small or large preferably) and executing the /setoutput command.
- The skin of the box will change based on the Harvester status, when the box has a colorful skin, the Harvester's online.
When clones planted in linked planters reach 100% Ripe, will be slowly automatically collected. It will also clean-up the planters by harvesting the planters with dead clones.
Here are all the permissions you can use:
- harvester.admin: Allows players to run admin commands — none yet.
- harvester.use: Allows anyone to set new Harvesters.
Here are all the commands you can use:
- Create: /setharvester will register a new Harvester when looking at a Small Generator.
- Remove: /unsetharvester will unregister an existent Harvester that you own.
- Container Set: /setoutput will set a container you want the harvested clones to go in.
- Container Unset: /unsetoutput will unset a container if you're the owner of the Harvester.
- Team Access: /allowteamaccess allows other people in your team to register and unregister their own planters.
- Friends Access: /allowfriendsaccess will allow Friends (by Wulf) to register and unregister their own planters.
- Clan Access: /allowclanaccess will allow Clans (by k1lly0u) to register or unregister their own planters.
The following are optional but highly recommended plugin dependencies:
If you have any ideas or feedback you wanna give me, please comment down below.