Jump to content

Rusty Hook

Member
  • Posts

    243
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Rusty Hook

  1. It would be really cool if there was an option to where when the crates spawn in they stay spawned in until they are unlocked and further events won't start until the prior crates are unlocked. I've used FuZZED's version of this on my servers from day one and the biggest complaint I've got is about them despawning on people trying to claim them. Also if this had GUI Announcement support as well that would be incredible.
  2. Ah, very Interesting. I haven't personally been able to get the clothing to work either, but I have gotten reports saying that players had their armor glitching like that as well, is why I even bring it up. But who knows. Sounds like it won't be anything to worry about regardless after the update. Thanks, Nivex.
  3. The items don't show up on the toolbelt itself, they appear in the players inventory as they normally would. However in game you can visually see yourself holding and wearing all these things and it's more than two. When I was getting the glitch to occur I had a M249, a minigun, and F1 grenade in my hand at once and it seemed the weapon silencer I had on the M249 was like glitched to the center screen. Also, it happens when you hold "alt" and loot the sleepers. I will send you those files. But, I still firmly standby that it's definitely kits causing this.......
  4. For the record I only use K1lly0u's Rust Kits to populate loadouts because there's no options for skin ID's in the configs for RaidableBases, otherwise I would just set all the loadouts manually in the configs which I assume would fix the glitching since Kits wouldn't even be used. That's how I have every event on my servers setup rather than using K1lly0u's Rust Kits because using Rust Kits with those plugins also creates issues.
  5. Awesome, appreciate it man. Testing some more right now and it seems to be K1lly0u's Rust Kits causing the glitch. All I have loaded on my fresh server is RaidableBases, CopyPaste, and Kits. And without kits I haven't been able to get it to glitch but as soon as I load kits I got the glitch to occur twice in a row. However, the sleepers are lootable even with only RaidableBases and CopyPaste loaded on the server and the lootable option set to false in every config.
  6. Hey Nivex, So got an update on this. Been doing more testing and even with looting sleepers disabled in all the configs and every other mod on the server disabled as well, players are still able to loot the sleepers' kits right off them and cause the glitch to occur.
  7. Rusty Hook

    Compilation Error

    Error while compiling RoofTurret: 'BaseCombatEntity' does not contain a definition for 'SetFlag' and no accessible extension method 'SetFlag' accepting a first argument of type 'BaseCombatEntity' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) | Line: 491, Pos: 20
    This plugin is perfect if your players are tired of playing annoying minigames just to gather the resources they need. Great work!
    This is exactly what modded server owners need to make the apartments more usable for players. Being able to change the cost of the apartment keys is huge for any server that's more than 1x.
  8. Thank you, Nivex. Good looking out on the update too. I installed it and am still able to loot the sleepers even after setting it to false in all the profile configs. So I'll have to do some more digging because something has to be affecting this; I just still don't know what exactly.
  9. Yeah, they are just looting the sleepers without killing them, and it's giving them the sleepers' kits over top of their kits. I am using K1lly0u's Rust Kits plugin to supply kits to NPCs, but in the config, it seems the two are compatible.
  10. Without disabling the sleepers that is..... I like the sleepers.
  11. Hello Nivex, When my players loot the sleepers while they are still sleeping(because they can, dunno if that's intended), they can take the whole kit off the sleeper, and it equips the kit over top of the kit that they are already wearing. Like literally they will be holding like an AK, a Minigun, and an F1 grenade all at the same time plus have a heavy scientist suit over whatever armor was already being worn. I'm sure you can already see why that's an issue for me. Is there some way that I can fix this?
  12. Rusty Hook

    KillFeed

    Great work on the updates, you are really taking this plugin to the next level.
  13. Rusty Hook

    Corpses despawning

    I will try this. Thank you for addressing this again.
  14. Rusty Hook

    Corpses despawning

    I just want the animal corpses to not despawn immediately upon being killed. I would like them to ideally be harvestable for the players.
  15. Error while compiling OfflineRaidProtection: The name 'ProcessQueuedBuildingMapMarkerSyncs' does not exist in the current context | Line: 4643, Pos: 17 Got this as soon as I updated.
  16. You just have to make it non-scaling, and this issue is solved outright. My ServerPanel had the same issue and once we made it non-scalable it was fixed.
  17. The new safe zone and the new clan table both mess with the placement and cause overlapping.
  18. It just displays a second skull rather than showing the icons associated with what was killed. I'm not sure why but for me they have never displayed.,
  19. Rusty Hook

    Text disappearing

    The item descriptions you can set in the Shop plugin do this same thing and have for as long as I've used that portion.
  20. Rusty Hook

    Text disappearing

    I'm having this exact same issue. 20260628-1731-12.8552547.mp4

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.