Jump to content

Rusty Hook

Member
  • Posts

    243
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Rusty Hook

  1. Rusty Hook

    Npc Spawn

    Continuing to require Loot Manager after Adem has announced it's being discontinued DUE TO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK is actually insane. This plugin existed long before Loot Manager and worked just fine, so the idea that this plugin NEEDS it all of a sudden is very funny. It doesn't.
    Best number-guessing game out there, hands down. I always hated the ones that just muddied the chat with random numbers. This solved all that.
  2. Hello. Initially, the Naval Update broke Convoy on my server, which was to be expected. However, Caravan still worked. That is, until I downloaded and installed your updates for Convoy and Loot Manager. Now Convoy is still broken, and now Caravan is also broken, and also Loot Manager by association, since those are the only two mods configured to use it on my server.
  3. Rusty Hook

    Callback not working

    I have granted this permission and still the issue persists. As I said, It was working prior.
  4. Rusty Hook

    Callback not working

    I haven't changed any commands or anything. The command is /callback (vehicle name), as it says in the documentation and as it has been since the day I bought this mod and that is the command it is saying is invalid.
  5. Rusty Hook

    Callback not working

    Still experiencing this issue since the day of the last update.
  6. Rusty Hook

    Callback not working

    Saying Invalid command when entered no matter what.
  7. I'm also having this issue, what was the fix?
  8. Any update to this at all? Still can't stack small generators.
  9. Sent it over to you.
  10. Everthing is as up to date as it can possibly be and it reverts to fullscreen no matter what I do.
  11. Cound not be more positive. Daily rewards works. Vehicle buy works. Ultimate Leaderboard does not work at all.
  12. Even with all these updates my issues has remained untouched.
    This is not even remotely coded well enough to be out here charging people money for. Devs are not responsive. Avoid unless updated/fixed.
  13. Hey, What does that mean? Do you mean the template for Ultimate Leaderboard? Or the template for Server Panel?
  14. Still Unable to use any other template that isn't "Fullscreen" and have heard nothing back.
  15. Yes, exactly.
  16. Rusty Hook

    Mod doesn't work

    Flat out just doesn't work we need to either find a solution to this or start the refund process.
  17. Rusty Hook

    Raidable Bases

    Hi, Is there a way to make the domes around the bases not visible? I noticed that you can do so with Dangerous Treasures, but it doesn't seem like there's an option in the config for Raidable Bases, unless I'm missing something.
  18. If you wait for the monument to reset after unloading Loot Manager, the loot will spawn down in missile silo, I've tested this extensively.
  19. After further investigation, I don't believe it was Loot Manager causing that issue. However, the loot not spawning in Missile Silo and what not does seem to be caused by Loot Manager.
  20. I also think it is causing this error.
  21. Rusty Hook

    Conflict with Alpha Loot

    Loot not spawning correctly and not at all in some cases, such as at the missile silo with this plugin loaded. With this mod unloaded, everything works as intended.
  22. message.txt

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.