Jump to content

Rusty Hook

Member
  • Posts

    243
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Rusty Hook

  1. It would also be very nice if you could apply the ability to recall to any owned vehicles, if that's possible
  2. Thank you!
  3. Still doesn't work after reloading.
  4. Rusty Hook

    Recall cost notification

    Hey ya'll, So I got everything setup great and the mod is working great however one gripe from my players is that it's setup so that recalling a vehicle costs economics currency which I think is so, so cool, but the one issue is that there's no notification that money is being taken for a recall nor how much so they don't really know any of that info. I've thought about it a bit, and I'd say, at least for me, my best bet would either be to add recall prices below the vehicle prices in the GUI; however, I believe that is a little bit outside of my wheelhouse. So the next best option would be to add it onto the chat notification that says "Your (vehicle) was recalled." But I'm not sure if that is a possibility, and if it is possible as is, how could I go about achieving that? Thanks!
  5. I did, yes. It's entered in as Type: Plugin, Plugin Name: UltimateLeaderboard, Plugin Hook: API_OpenPlugin The plugin opens up, but it is fullscreen no matter what I try to do. Meanwhile, I have Daily Rewards and Vehicle Buy both seamlessly integrated into my custom panel with the inmenu templates working flawlessly.
  6. Rusty Hook

    Just doesn't work

    Players are saying they can't see their overheals with this HUD. I also purchased this, hoping it would do the toolbelt and inventory as well, but willing to accept, based on pictures of the mod, that it probably didn't. I said SURELY at least I could customize the color of the little panel housing the health, thirst, and hunger bars. Nope. And then come to find out that in order to show money, you are locked into getting rid of something else, quite literally crucial to playing the game. I dunno if there is really any remedy to this. other than like making it at least work with the overheals. But even if that was fixed, I'm not really sure that this is the mod for my server.
  7. Still struggling with this
  8. Nevermind, I got it all figured out now. Thanks!
  9. Also, as you can see in the picture, the scrollbar is hanging off the screen entirely.
  10. As you can see, I've figured out pretty much everything else; however, I can't seem to adjust the bottom portion where the list becomes unviewable to make it fit into my panel. Any pointers?
  11. If I try to change it to "V1" or "V2" in the config, it will create a new template named "V1" or "V2"; however, as soon as I reload the plugin, it changes the template being used in the config back to "Fullscreen" and it doesn't matter how many times I go back in to change it, it still defaults back to "Fullscreen" everytime.
  12. I'm currently trying to integrate this into my custom server panel but it doesn't seem like I'm given any option but fullscreen, as the only template in "Templates" is "Fullscreen", but obviously, I'm probably missing something here since you guys show an inmenu ui version in your pictures. How do I use that in mine? I got it working with Daily Rewards so it has to be possible.
  13. Rusty Hook

    Displaying player ranks

    My server has a whole ranking system based on time spent on the server using the Loyalty Rewards mod, and I'd really like it to display on my server panel next to the player's name, like it does in the chat with the chat prefix mod. Is there a way to do this?
  14. Seems to be working now that I started using the inmenu version in my Server Panel
  15. I do get some errors in the console after claiming. I'll have to recreate the issue again to tell you exactly what. But here are the config and data files: DailyRewards.json 76561198937366775.json 76561198258146850.json
  16. Thanks!
  17. Beautiful! Thank you!
  18. Hey, So when my players have a stack of turrets and they go to place one on the roof, it places the one turret, and then their entire stack is disappearing, and my players are losing a lot of turrets this way. Is there a fix for this?
  19. I've been rooting around in all the configs with no luck so far. Is there a way to customize this layout so I can make it fit my panel better?
  20. If I dailyrewards.wipe it then it will work again until I claim my daily reward again and then break again.
  21. Exactly what this person is experiencing, after claiming the first reward, the plugin will no longer load commands, won't work, etc. Currently, I haven't been able to open the plugin since last night.
  22. I assume I'm entering something wrong here, but I can't find anything explaining exactly what to enter.
  23. Exact same issue here, was a fix found?
  24. Rusty Hook

    "Your Rust Server Name"

    How do I change that to the actual title of my server? Doesn't seem to be possible in-game or in the configs.
  25. Got everything working with Alpha Loot now, so good to go on that front.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.