Jump to content

STRANGEDAYS.

Member
  • Posts

    66
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by STRANGEDAYS.

  1. Am I supposed to wait indefinitely for the new version? How do I resolve the current issues? The plugin is completely unusable right now. My players are eager to start building, but every time they open the menu, the client switches to English automatically. They have to restart the game to fix it. On top of that, many features don’t work: power connections aren’t automatic, and the raid mode is broken too. Am I supposed to wait indefinitely for the new version? How do I resolve the current issues? The plugin is completely unusable right now. My players are eager to start building, but every time they open the menu, the client switches to English automatically. They have to restart the game to fix it. On top of that, many features don’t work: power connections aren’t automatic, and the raid mode is broken too.The client ID cannot be created either, because the page specified in your guide is nowhere to be found. From what I’ve checked, it seems that this feature is no longer available.
  2. Hi there, I purchased this plugin one day ago, but I've encountered an issue where it forces my client to switch to English. This is not a problem with the lang file, as I have already localized it to Chinese. Every time I open the menu and click on any option, the client immediately reverts to English, and I can’t figure out why this is happening. Additionally, the plugin currently has quite a few bugs that are causing a lot of inconvenience for my players. Since this was not a trivial purchase, I would like to request a refund. I will definitely come back to support you once you release an updated version with these issues fixed. Could you please approve my refund request? Thanks for your understanding.
  3. STRANGEDAYS.

    power

    Sir, I didn’t get that. Do I need to connect the power myself in RustEdit? I placed it on the map through RustEdit, but when I entered the game, I found there was no power.
  4. Thank you so much! This is awesome—I’ll take some time to look into it thoroughly. Thanks for the recommendation! Your map design is equally amazing, too!
  5. Yes, sir. I want to make full use of the teleportation function and wonder what preparations I need to make. I already have some basic knowledge of RustEdit, but I have no idea how to implement the teleportation feature. I searched for relevant plugins before, but none of them matched what I imagined. At the very least, it should work like UKN—teleportation is completed as soon as you walk through a door, and ideally, there should be floating text above the door indicating where it leads.
  6. Hello Author I have completed the purchase. However, I’d like to ask how to implement the teleportation function—I’m a complete beginner in this area. If there are any relevant plugins or suggestions, please let me know. I’d be extremely grateful, thank you!
    Hello Author, I have completed the purchase. However, I’d like to ask how to implement the teleportation function—I’m a complete beginner in this area. If there are any relevant plugins or suggestions, please let me know. I’d be extremely grateful, thank you!
  7. Sir, it might be because my server is located in China that I'm unable to download these two images. Could this be the reason for the issues with my UI display? Could you please advise me on how to resolve this?
  8. oxide, Every time I open the /fish interface, it flickers. The same happens when I click to close it, and it also takes control of my mouse for a few seconds.My mouse is also flickering.
  9. I hope the UI can be well optimized. Additionally, could you support Chinese localization? I am unable to modify some titles in the voice configuration file.
  10. Hello author, I have already made the purchase. However, I noticed that every time I enter the /fish command, the UI flickers and appears on the screen, which is a bit choppy. Could this be optimized?
  11. [Survival Arena] Error fetching file: 0 Sir, my server is located in China, and I still cannot load the arena entities. I tried downloading the Arena.json file you provided to me a year ago, but it disappears after reloading the plugin. I confirm that I placed it in the correct location: oxide\data\survivalArena. Please help resolve this issue.
  12. STRANGEDAYS.

    how to use it

    I can edit. cs or. josn files, or do you have any related tutorials? I think I can give it a try. May I ask how you operated it before, combined with this beautiful UI and plugin
  13. STRANGEDAYS.

    how to use it

    Oh my god, I'm not a plugin developer. I thought I could use it directly with plugins, but now it's completely wasted. What should I do
  14. STRANGEDAYS.

    how to use it

    please tell me how to use it with plugin
  15. STRANGEDAYS.

    doesn't display

    It has been resolved. Thank you
  16. I am a Chinese player, please give me an example of time. I cannot use his format correctly and cannot understand your default example
  17. STRANGEDAYS.

    doesn't display

    both of balance and wipe status are not displayed
  18. Hello, can the plugin still be used now? After I installed it, it didn't display in the game
  19. but it doesn't work,let me show you my plugins config setting
  20. im a Chinese player,i bought this plugin and the welcome controller,but this one doesnt work properly,because it can't download the information from the website cause net problem,so could you deal with my problem or refund?
  21. 2024-11-13 22:42:04:[CSharp] Started Oxide.Compiler v1.0.32.0 successfully 2024-11-13 22:42:09:Paintball was compiled successfully in 2250ms 2024-11-13 22:42:09:[Paintball] Missing oxide/data/Paintball/PaintballArena.json file in data. Attempting to obtain it. 2024-11-13 22:42:09:[Paintball] Missing oxide/data/Paintball/Paintball2.json file in data. Attempting to obtain it. 2024-11-13 22:42:09:[EventHelper] Setup Event: Paintball 2024-11-13 22:42:09:[EventHelper] Setting up external plugin settings: eventName: Paintball. canDropBackpack: False. canEraseBackpack: False. canOpenBackpack: False. canBackpackAcceptItem: False. canRedeemKit: False. CanLoseXP: False. 2024-11-13 22:42:09:[EventHelper] Registered 6 black listed commands. 2024-11-13 22:42:09:Loaded plugin Paintball v1.0.3 by imthenewguy 2024-11-13 22:42:39:[Paintball] Error fetching file: 0 2024-11-13 22:42:39:[Paintball] Error fetching file: 0 2024-11-13 22:48:59:Shutting down compiler because idle shutdown 2024-11-13 22:48:59:Compiler shutdown completed 2024-11-13 22:49:00:[Survival Arena] Starting despawn process. 2024-11-13 22:49:00:[Survival Arena] Finished despawn process. 2024-11-13 22:49:00:[EventHelper] Removed Event: SurvivalArena 2024-11-13 22:49:00:Unloaded plugin Survival Arena v1.0.22 by imthenewguy 2024-11-13 22:49:05:[CSharp] Started Oxide.Compiler v1.0.32.0 successfully 2024-11-13 22:49:10:SurvivalArena was compiled successfully in 2703ms 2024-11-13 22:49:10:[Survival Arena] Couldn't load arena data, creating new Arena data file 2024-11-13 22:49:10:[Survival Arena] There are no entities to wipe 2024-11-13 22:49:10:[EventHelper] Setup Event: SurvivalArena 2024-11-13 22:49:10:Loaded plugin Survival Arena v1.0.22024-11-13 22:49:20:Saved 4,971 ents, cache(0.00), write(0.01), disk(0.00). 2024-11-13 22:49:20:Saving complete 2024-11-13 22:49:57:Value cannot be null. sorry,i install the event plugin and i tpye the command "pbstart" but nothing happen in the world,only the message like image. about Survival Arena as the same as paintball when i type "/survivalarena",nothing was happened,I have downloaded and placed the file according to your instructions,so i am very confused
  22. 2024-11-13 17:34:53:[CSharp] Started Oxide.Compiler v1.0.26.0 successfully 2024-11-13 17:34:58:Paintball was compiled successfully in 2301ms 2024-11-13 17:34:58:[Paintball] Missing oxide/data/Paintball/PaintballArena.json file in data. Attempting to obtain it. 2024-11-13 17:34:58:[Paintball] Missing oxide/data/Paintball/Paintball2.json file in data. Attempting to obtain it. 2024-11-13 17:34:58:[Paintball] EventHelper is required to run this plugin. 2024-11-13 17:34:58:[Paintball] Ending Paintball 2024-11-13 17:34:58:[Paintball] Starting DespawnEntities 2024-11-13 17:34:58:[Paintball] Saved player data 2024-11-13 17:34:58:Unloaded plugin Paintball v1.0.3 by imthenewguy 2024-11-13 17:34:58:Loaded plugin Paintball v1.0.3 by imthenewguy 2024-11-13 17:34:58:Web request produced exception (Url: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9x9tiou4vz5gzhb/Paintball2.json?dl=1) in 'Paintball v1.0.3' plugin (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<WaitForResponse>b__40_0 (System.IAsyncResult res) [0x00000] in <beb2b64691c64e2b95b99491bd85442c>:0 2024-11-13 17:34:58:Web request produced exception (Url: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sh4ylf91skfe5ta/PaintballArena.json?dl=1) (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<WaitForResponse>b__40_0 (System.IAsyncResult res) [0x00000] in <beb2b64691c64e2b95b99491bd85442c>:0 2024-11-13 17:37:27:[Survival Arena] Starting despawn process. 2024-11-13 17:37:27:[Survival Arena] Finished despawn process. 2024-11-13 17:37:27:Unloaded plugin Survival Arena v1.0.22 by imthenewguy 2024-11-13 17:37:33:SurvivalArena was compiled successfully in 1719ms 2024-11-13 17:37:34:[Survival Arena] Couldn't load arena data, creating new Arena data file 2024-11-13 17:37:34:[Survival Arena] Missing the Arena.json file in data. Attempting to obtain it. 2024-11-13 17:37:34:[Survival Arena] There are no entities to wipe 2024-11-13 17:37:34:Loaded plugin Survival Arena v1.0.22 by imthenewguy 2024-11-13 17:37:54:[event] assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab 2024-11-13 17:37:55:[Survival Arena] Error fetching file: 0 both of them can not work properly on my sever,please tell me how to deal with

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.3k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.