-
Posts
365 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by HunterZ
-
- 647 comments
-
- #rust
- #rust plugin
- (and 6 more)
-
Hello nivex! I'm overhauling a PvP/PvE mode UI plugin that has support for some of Abandoned Bases' hooks. I own Raidable Bases but not Abandoned Bases, so I can't get the answer to this myself by checking the code: Does Abandoned Bases call a hook on start of PvP delay, the way Raidable Bases calls "OnPlayerPvpDelayEntry"? If so, can you share enough of the signature for me to write a handler with a BasePlayer parameter? Thanks!
- 647 comments
-
- #rust
- #rust plugin
- (and 6 more)
-
Could be a red herring, as I added some code to check if `procotol` ends up null, and it doesn't. I only own your Tier 3 base pack, but here are the ones that are missing the protocol section: raideasy1.json raideasy10.json raideasy4.json raideasy5.json raideasy6.json raideasy7.json raideasy8.json raideasy9.json raidexpert1.json raidexpert10.json raidexpert2.json raidexpert3.json raidexpert4.json raidexpert5.json raidexpert6.json raidexpert7.json raidexpert8.json raidexpert9.json raidhard1.json raidhard10.json raidhard2.json raidhard3.json raidhard4.json raidhard5.json raidhard6.json raidhard7.json raidhard8.json raidhard9.json raidmed1.json raidmed10.json raidmed2.json raidmed3.json raidmed4.json raidmed5.json raidmed6.json raidmed7.json raidmed8.json raidmed9.json raidnightmare10.json raidnightmare3.json raidnightmare4.json raidnightmare5.json raidnightmare6.json raidnightmare7.json raidnightmare8.json raidnightmare9.json
-
My bad, not sure why I wasn't finding it. I'm now caught up to also experiencing the CopyPaste error with Carbon. Here is the line in CopyPaste that it's complaining about: var isItemReplace = !protocol.ContainsKey("items"); I guess RB ends up passing a null protocol dictionary? Edit: If it matters, it looks like only my custom bases, plus 4 of the bases I'm using from your Tier 3 pack have protocol data.
-
RB seems to have not migrated some of the config settings, like events - they're just completely missing from the JSON. I think I'll try starting over with a fresh config and then manually merge my desired settings back in. This has happened previously, so not unexpected (I even backed up my config just in case lol).
-
- 175 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #carbon
- #raid
-
(and 39 more)
Tagged with:
- #carbon
- #raid
- #raiding
- #raid protect
- #raidcontroller
- #protection
- #offline
- #raidlimit
- #raid plugin
- #plugin
- #plugin rust
- #rust
- #plugin protection
- #modular
- #boat
- #tugboat
- #modular boat
- #apartment
- #apartment complex
- #apartment complex ready
- #toolcupboard
- #antiraid
- #anti raid
- #antioffline
- #anti offline
- #griefing
- #raid time
- #raid time manager
- #raid schedule
- #raid scheduler
- #raid hours
- #wipe protect
- #wipe-protection
- #schedules
- #hud
- #hudui
- #hud panel
- #status
- #status ui
- #map marker
- #map markers
-
Thanks! Follow-ups: 1. Your response to the Scarecrows question seems to have got cut off. 8. Does that mean "Scientist Options - Amount Of Scientists To Spawn (might not spawn all of them)" is really a number of waves, and the number of scientists per wave is determined by base game logic? Just trying to understand what exactly turning that knob does so that I can figure out the best setting for my server. Another thing: 9. My players suggested it might be nice if each Road Bradley could jump/respawn to a different route if not taken for too long. I suspect this would be nontrivial because you'd have to maintain timers for each spawned Bradley, but thought I should pass it along.
-
Just bought this, and I have a couple questions/comments: 1. I'd like this to attack scarecrows (halloween zombies) as I have those enabled on my server, but "Targeting - Target NPC" seems to accomplish nothing? 2. If I try to open a different route in the route editor when one is already open, I get an exception in the server console, and the route editor UI turns blank but stays open until I log out and back in. 3. The Bradley health bar that appears never seems to disappear. Is this intentional? Seems like it should go away if no damage is dealt after some amount of time, or if the player ends up a certain distance away. 4. If I disable "Tank Route - Use longest path", it doesn't seem to spawn at all. My players are asking for more variation in spawning, so I was hoping there was a way to make it pick randomly from one of the >30 auto-generated paths? I think I somewhat understand now: There are basically 3 modes: Use longest path, use automatic path list, use explicit path list - possibly with some overlaps? Might be nice to have "use M longest paths" or "use top N% longest paths". Also might be nice to be able to prefer paths near high-tier monuments. For now I'll just manually tune this on a per-map basis probably. 5. Why did Bradley respawn after only 7 minutes when I set `"Spawns - Respawn Time (in seconds)": 3150,` and `"Spawns - Respawn Time Randomize Value (goes +value and -value from option above)": 450,`? Could it be that a repeating timer in `OnServerInitialized()` is running in parallel to the config-driven one? Edit: Yep, commenting that out seems to have fixed it - I'm just not sure if it will break online player count requirements for spawning. It might be worth considering consolidating respawn alarms into a single member variable, so that the alarm state can be queried, (re)set, cleaned up on plugin unload, etc. 6. The respawned Bradley got stuck on the wreckage of the destroyed one, but I'm not getting any stuck notices after several minutes. 7. I noticed that with "use all default routes" it was picking some very short ones. I tried setting a 100 checkpoint minimum, and it narrowed things down - but when I viewed them in the route editor, some of them have checkpoint numbers starting at 116 or so; seems like a possible bug? Edit: It seems it's because there are checkpoints going in each direction, so probably not a bug. 8. When I set "Scientist Options - Amount Of Scientists To Spawn (might not spawn all of them)" to 5, I get over a dozen scientists. What's that about? Edit: If it matters, I'm running with Carbon and PopUpAPI.
-
I think you misunderstand: Your code is using local time, because it's calling `DateTime.Now`. This returns local time: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.datetime.now?view=net-8.0#system-datetime-now If your intention is for UpdateChecker to use UTC, then your code needs to be changed to instead call `DateTime.UtcNow`: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.datetime.utcnow?view=net-8.0
- 317 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #updates checker
- #plugin
- (and 5 more)
-
- 317 comments
-
- #updates checker
- #plugin
- (and 5 more)
-
- 317 comments
-
- #updates checker
- #plugin
- (and 5 more)
-
- 175 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #carbon
- #raid
-
(and 39 more)
Tagged with:
- #carbon
- #raid
- #raiding
- #raid protect
- #raidcontroller
- #protection
- #offline
- #raidlimit
- #raid plugin
- #plugin
- #plugin rust
- #rust
- #plugin protection
- #modular
- #boat
- #tugboat
- #modular boat
- #apartment
- #apartment complex
- #apartment complex ready
- #toolcupboard
- #antiraid
- #anti raid
- #antioffline
- #anti offline
- #griefing
- #raid time
- #raid time manager
- #raid schedule
- #raid scheduler
- #raid hours
- #wipe protect
- #wipe-protection
- #schedules
- #hud
- #hudui
- #hud panel
- #status
- #status ui
- #map marker
- #map markers
-
- 175 comments
-
- 2
-
-
- #carbon
- #raid
-
(and 39 more)
Tagged with:
- #carbon
- #raid
- #raiding
- #raid protect
- #raidcontroller
- #protection
- #offline
- #raidlimit
- #raid plugin
- #plugin
- #plugin rust
- #rust
- #plugin protection
- #modular
- #boat
- #tugboat
- #modular boat
- #apartment
- #apartment complex
- #apartment complex ready
- #toolcupboard
- #antiraid
- #anti raid
- #antioffline
- #anti offline
- #griefing
- #raid time
- #raid time manager
- #raid schedule
- #raid scheduler
- #raid hours
- #wipe protect
- #wipe-protection
- #schedules
- #hud
- #hudui
- #hud panel
- #status
- #status ui
- #map marker
- #map markers
-
So I accidentally spawned a base on top of an Oxum's, and it permanently pushed a bunch of non-player deployables out of the monument (chairs, toilet, etc.). I also accidentally did this once at Ranch on a previous wipe, and ejected all the horses out lol. Questions: Is there some way to revert them to their original positions, or are they stuck like this until the next map wipe? Is there a way to configure RB so that it ejects player deployables only, and not default ones - or a possible code fix? I noticed that player deployables all seem to have an owner while default ones don't, so it seems like maybe checking for that might work.
-
I'm not running any plugins that would spawn default containers, but I do run RaidableBases, which uses CopyPaste to spawn in bases with player deployable containers, and then the former populates them with loot from its own tables. Here is my current plugin list anyway in case you want to look: Mod Author Version Hook Time Memory Usage Compile Time Uptime AdminRadar nivex v5.3.4 341ms 3.9mb 17ms 7h40m24s AirDropMarker AhigaO#4485 v1.1.1 92ms 8.0kb 35ms 7h40m24s BetterChinookPatrol WhiteThunder v0.2.0 34ms 72.0kb 59ms 7h40m24s CopyPaste misticos v4.1.37 10ms 2.7mb 430ms 7h40m24s CustomVendingSetup WhiteThunder v2.10.3 91ms 8.0kb 277ms 7h40m24s EntityOwner Calytic v3.4.1 2ms 16.0kb 637ms 7h40m24s EternalPlants 0x89A v1.0.1 0ms 0.0b 14ms 7h40m23s Finder MON@H v3.1.1 1ms 16.0kb 66ms 7h40m23s Godmode Wulf/lukespragg/Arainrr/dFxPhoeniX v4.2.14 8ms 348.0kb 92ms 7h40m23s ImageLibrary Absolut & K1lly0u v2.0.62 72ms 11.6mb 328ms 7h40m23s InventoryViewer Whispers88 v4.0.6 1ms 52.0kb 76ms 7h40m23s MagicAirdropPanel MJSU v1.0.2 82ms 260.0kb 38ms 7h40m23s MagicBradleyPanel MJSU v1.0.2 63ms 20.0kb 54ms 7h40m23s MagicCargoShipPanel MJSU v1.0.2 69ms 4.0kb 29ms 7h40m23s MagicCh47Panel MJSU v1.0.2 66ms 16.0kb 29ms 7h40m22s MagicClockPanel MJSU v1.0.3 13ms 1.6mb 29ms 7h40m22s MagicEasterPanel MJSU v1.0.3 65ms 16.0kb 41ms 7h40m22s MagicFpsPanel MJSU v1.0.2 2ms 272.0kb 26ms 7h40m22s MagicGridPanel MJSU v1.0.7 2ms 12.0kb 41ms 7h40m22s MagicHalloweenPanel MJSU v1.0.3 66ms 8.0kb 28ms 7h40m22s MagicHeliPanel MJSU v1.0.4 70ms 16.0kb 31ms 7h40m22s MagicHostilePanel MJSU v1.0.10 3ms 44.0kb 38ms 7h40m22s MagicJoiningPanel MJSU v1.0.3 1ms 28.0kb 28ms 7h40m22s MagicLastWipePanel MJSU v1.0.1 1ms 8.0kb 25ms 7h40m22s MagicPanel MJSU v1.0.8 118ms 3.4mb 162ms 7h40m22s MagicPingPanel MJSU v1.0.5 6ms 144.0kb 40ms 7h40m22s MagicPlayersPanel MJSU v1.0.3 1ms 116.0kb 29ms 7h40m22s MagicRadiationInfoPanel MJSU v1.0.4 3ms 16.0kb 39ms 7h40m22s MagicRadiationPanel MJSU v1.0.3 58ms 744.0kb 39ms 7h40m22s MagicSantaPanel MJSU v1.0.2 76ms 28.0kb 28ms 7h40m22s MagicServerTimePanel MJSU v1.0.6 1ms 24.0kb 26ms 7h40m22s MagicSleepersPanel MJSU v1.0.3 1ms 8.0kb 26ms 7h40m22s MagicWipePanel MJSU v1.0.5 1ms 8.0kb 28ms 7h40m22s MapMyAirDrop ColdUnwanted v0.1.0 122ms 16.0kb 80ms 7h40m22s MonumentAddons WhiteThunder v0.15.0 116ms 1.0mb 899ms 7h40m22s MonumentFinder WhiteThunder v3.1.2 23ms 488.0kb 126ms 7h40m22s NavMeshErrorFix Ryz0r v1.1.1 0ms 0.0b 14ms 7h40m22s OfflineRaidProtection realedwin v1.1.7 169ms 596.0kb 307ms 7h40m22s RaidableBases nivex v2.8.5 469ms 8.9mb 557ms 7h40m22s SortButton MON@H v2.2.0 3ms 12.0kb 108ms 7h40m22s Telekinesis WhiteThunder v3.2.1 0ms 0.0b 82ms 7h40m22s UpdateChecker tofurahie v4.1.3 835ms 0.0b 163ms 7h40m22s WipeInfoApi MJSU v1.1.0 1ms 0.0b 28ms 7h40m22s Edit: And here is the subset that contain `Spawn(`: AirDropMarker.cs CopyPaste.cs CustomVendingSetup.cs InventoryViewer.cs MapMyAirDrop.cs MonumentAddons.cs RaidableBases.cs
-
Getting a crash on load with the new version (see below for proposed solution): (20:24:49) | Loaded plugin UpdateChecker v4.1.3 by tofurahie [138ms] (20:24:49) | Failed to call internal hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'UpdateChecker v4.1.3' [1330569572] (The specified path is not of a legal form (empty).) at string System.IO.Path.InsecureGetFullPath(string path) at string System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(string path) at new System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator<string>(string directory, EnumerationOptions options) at new System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerable<string>+DelegateEnumerator(FileSystemEnumerable<string> enumerable) at new System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerable<string>(string directory, FindTransform transform, EnumerationOptions options) at IEnumerable<string> System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerableFactory.UserFiles(string directory, string expression, EnumerationOptions options) at IEnumerable<string> System.IO.Directory.InternalEnumeratePaths(string path, string searchPattern, SearchTarget searchTarget, EnumerationOptions options) at string[] System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(string path, string searchPattern, EnumerationOptions enumerationOptions) x 2 at List<AboutPlugin> Oxide.Plugins.UpdateChecker.GetAllPlugins() in C:/Games/rust/carbon/plugins/UpdateChecker.cs:line 326 at void Oxide.Plugins.UpdateChecker.ClearPluginList()+(PluginInfo cfgPlugin) => { } in C:/Games/rust/carbon/plugins/UpdateChecker.cs:line 361 at int System.Collections.Generic.List<Oxide.Plugins.UpdateChecker+PluginInfo>.RemoveAll(Predicate<PluginInfo> match) at void Oxide.Plugins.UpdateChecker.ClearPluginList() in C:/Games/rust/carbon/plugins/UpdateChecker.cs:line 361 at void Oxide.Plugins.UpdateChecker.UpdatePluginList() in C:/Games/rust/carbon/plugins/UpdateChecker.cs:line 341 at void Oxide.Plugins.UpdateChecker.CheckPlugins() in C:/Games/rust/carbon/plugins/UpdateChecker.cs:line 317 at void Oxide.Plugins.UpdateChecker.OnServerInitialized() in C:/Games/rust/carbon/plugins/UpdateChecker.cs:line 170 at object Oxide.Plugins.UpdateChecker.InternalCallHook(uint hook, object[] args) in UpdateChecker.cs/Internal:line 134 I think the fix might be to modify the `foreach` loop in `GetAllPlugins()` to be as follows: foreach (var check in Directory.GetFiles(Interface.Oxide.PluginDirectory))
-
So I went ahead and fixed things to use only the default categories, and after running for about 17 hours I noticed a massive amount of CPU and RAM usage incurred - about 20x what any other mods (including Raidable Bases) have used: Mod Author Version Hook Time Memory Usage Compile Time Uptime CustomLoot Steenamaroo v1.2.2 19329ms 1.1gb 164ms 17h6m40s CustomLoot v1.2.2 by Steenamaroo Path: C:\Games\rust\carbon\plugins\CustomLoot.cs Compile Time: 164ms Uptime: 17h6m56s Total Hook Time: 19332ms Total Memory Used: 1.1 gb Internal Hook Override: True Has Conditionals: False Mod Package: Scripts (44) Processor: Script Processor [.cs] Permissions: N/A Hooks: # Id Hook Time Memory Fires Subscribed Async/Overrides 1 1330569572 OnServerInitialized 463ms 9.7 mb 1 True 0/1 2 646977174 OnLootSpawn 17246ms 1.0 gb 149,057 True 0/1 3 3757549339 OnEntitySpawned 1623ms 99.5 mb 466,524 True 0/2
