Jump to content

Harley Ross

Member
  • Posts

    50
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harley Ross

  1. Version 1.0.0

    348 downloads

    A Small 5 story apartment building with a little loot. Very low prefab count.
    Free
  2. Well then its on my end some how. Maybe conflicts with other prefabs or something. I'll experiment more. I can give you a map file I"m having problems with. Maybe it's just a weird combo of prefabs.
  3. Several other things I'm using also require rustedit and work perfectly. Across 2 different servers. Both independently updated. It blows my mind because they worked awesome for a while untill this started happening, I've reinstalled rustedit, I'm tried it from another computer.. I can't seem to solve it. The only thing I can think is I'm using too many of them? Like 4 of the ocean one 4 of the tall land one and a couple of the others. Maybe I'm using too many at once?
  4. I have it and it's updated. Always has been.
  5. Any Idea? It's still happening. I haven't been able to use these prefabs in months. All of your prefab elevators are not working.
  6. Is there a quick way to 10x the loot? Rather than having to edit all the loot tables individually?
  7. Hey, I'm having an issue. all of the sudden the elevators are not working for me. Last map they were fine, This map they don't work. I didn't do anything different?
  8. Where can I get the newest version of the plugin?
  9. Discord name please I'm still having issues
  10. Sorry. A server reset seems to have fixed it. Everything works great. Must have been my fault. Sorry.
  11. Harley Ross

    Hotel Maelstrom Errors?

    I"m getting kicked at hotel maelstrom any time I shoot anything with an message: RPC Error in CLProject If you use a gun or a bow if kicks you instantly. All other monuments seem fine. Zombies don't seem to be spawning downtown. Thank you!
  12. Thank you very much!
  13. No monsters spawn at all
  14. Ever since forcewipe npc horde doesn't work: Error while compiling: NpcHordeRustEdit.cs(296,93): error CS0019: Operator `==' cannot be applied to operands of type `NetworkableId' and `uint'
    There are not enough stars in the milky way for this masterpiece of a map. This was money well spent. I'm sure this map will be in regular rotation on my servers! In the words of Carl Sagan (he didn't actually say it) "Billions and billions of stars!"

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.4k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.