About Building Skins
Automatic application of Adobe skin for stone building
This is a simple plugin that allows players to use the Adobe skin from the DLC without having to purchase it.
After receiving permission and activating the skin, the player will be able to build stone structures with the Adobe skin. Use the /bskin command to switch modes.
To update the skin for existing stone building blocks, you need to activate the skin and hit the block with a hammer. The block will be updated with the selected skin.
To change the skin for all buildings using the /bskin build or /bskin all command, you need to select a skin mode. Depending on the mode you choose, the skin will be updated.
- buildingskins.use - Allows the player to use a command to apply a skin.
- buildingskins.build - Allows the player to use the bskin build command.
- buildingskins.all - Allows the player to use the bskin all command.
- buildingskins.admin - Allows the player to use the bskin all <steam id> command and bypass the build owner check.
To assign a permission, use oxide.grant <user or group> <name or steam id> buildingskins.use. To remove a permission, use oxide.revoke <user or group> <name or steam id> buildingskins.use.
- /bskin - toggle use of automatic skin application (can be changed in the config file).
- /bskin build - updating the skin of the block you're looking at and everything that touches it.
- /bskin all - updating the skin of all buildings owned by the player.
- /bskin all <steam id> - updating the skin of all buildings for the selected player. (ex: /bskin all 76561100000000000)
- Building skin change commands - list of commands to switch the skin. You can change, add or remove if the command conflicts with other plugins. Commands will work both in chat and in the console.
- Block building skin in building blocked - prevents changing the building skin if the player is in building blocked mode and does not have buildingskins.admin permission.
- Number of blocks updated per tick - description is not required. Don't make changes if you're not sure what you're doing.
Automatically activate skin when player connects - when a player connects for the first time, the Adobe skin will be installed by default.