Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Thanks for the info, this happens sometimes with Harmony. I'll try to fix it in the next update.
  2. Hi, does it work after restarting the plugin?
  3. Fruster

    Hamony Issues

    Ok, if it worked, I'll add it in the next update
  4. Fruster

    Hamony Issues

    You added these 2 lines but still use autopatch?
  5. Fruster

    Falling Through Floors

    Hey! please describe the problem in more detail.
  6. Fruster

    Hamony Issues

    What actions or settings are you performing that cause this error? Perhaps this will help me
  7. Fruster

    Dungeaons with TruePVE

    I checked, everything works for me. You might have the TrapsIgnorePlayers flag in your rules. You can disable it if that works for you
  8. Fruster

    Hamony Issues

    AirfieldEvent doesn't currently use patchAll. I checked with the Custom Item Definitions plugin and found no issues. Are there any specific situations that could cause errors?
  9. Fruster

    start since rust update

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed
  10. Fruster

    Dungeaons with TruePVE

    Thanks for the information, I'll try to figure it out.
  11. Fruster

    start since rust update

    Is this problem still relevant?
  12. Fruster

    Dungeaons with TruePVE

    Hi, sorry for the late reply. Is this still an issue for you? As far as I remember, it should work fine with TruePVE by now
  13. Fruster

    Pay for Electricity

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  14. Fruster

    Pay for Electricity

    You're welcome! If the issue is resolved, I'll close this ticket. If you have any questions, you can let me know in PM
  15. Fruster

    Pay for Electricity

    Sorry for the late reply. As far as I know, raidable bases, like my plugin, use ownerID = 0 for all buildings and items. I think it would be better to add an exception in the Pay for Electricity plugin and ignore such buildings. Perhaps you should contact the developer of that plugin
  16. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  17. I'm closing the support request. If you have any questions, you can let me know in a PM
  18. No problem, have you managed to set up the config now?
  19. Configs are located in the 'config' folder and have the .json format
  20. Please delete this file immediately. It's not a config file
  21. Please attach your json config file, I will check it later
  22. Fruster

    Pay for Electricity

    Hiey! sorry, I didn't quite understand what you meant.
  23. Please test this and then let me know the results
  24. Hey! After changing the settings, have you tried reloading the plugin?
  25. Fruster

    Hamony Issues

    Hey! The previous version used the patchAll method for Harmony. I changed it in this version, which should actually eliminate some errors. I'll check it and try to fix it. Thanks for the information.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.1k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.