Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Fruster

    Elevators not working

    Please note, I take no responsibility for user-created custom dungeons. If there are errors in them, I won't be able to help you. I can only try if you provide detailed information, as some dungeons are complex in design, and any corrections could make it impossible to complete the dungeon.
  2. Fruster

    Elevators not working

    Hey, do you only use default dungeons? Which dungeons exactly have elevator problems?
  3. Fruster

    Dungeon Bases

    Is it possible to implement this using the server rewards plugin? As far as I remember, something like this was possible.
  4. Try the following sequence: Shut down the server Delete all zones by deleting the \oxide\data\ZoneManager folder Delete the ZoneCustomUI plugin and its configuration file Start the server Create one zone using the /zone_add command in chat Upload the ZoneCustomUI plugin to the server After the ZoneCustomUI plugin initializes, the zone should be automatically added to the list. You can then create more zones using the /zone_add command. If the list isn't updating, try using /rzinfo
  5. Fruster

    Dungeon Bases

    Hey! I checked, the elevators in the default dungeons are working fine. I'm not quite sure what the buy command means.
  6. I think that when destroying so many buildings at once, this is unfortunately inevitable. It's not the plugin's fault, but the way Rust is designed. Try reducing the f15 rate of fire or reducing the damage if that works for you
  7. Is this still an issue? I added a few zones and refreshed them with the /rzinfo command, and everything still works fine. Please try deleting the ZoneCustomUI config. Restart the plugin, then refresh the zone list with the /rzinfo command. If that doesn't work, run the /rzinfo command again. That should definitely work. Please let me know the results.
  8. Fruster

    Error

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.5.8
  9. Hey! Do I understand correctly that this is accompanied by large-scale destruction of buildings?
  10. Hi, thanks, I'll check it later
  11. Fruster

    Dungeon Bases

    Hi, this is already on my list. I'll add it later. Thanks for the improvement suggestion
  12. Fruster

    Dungeon Bases

    Hey! You can give NPCs a custom kit if you have the Kits plugin. You can do this by following the guide. However, if you want to change NPC kits in existing dungeons that come with the plugin, you'll have to edit the settings for each NPC individually in the existing building.
  13. Fruster

    カードキーのドア

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  14. Fruster

    カードキーのドア

    Okay, no problem
  15. Fruster

    カードキーのドア

    Hey! are you following the guide correctly? Please attach your custom dungeon file and explain in detail what's not working.
  16. Fruster

    Error

    Okay, thanks, then I'll close the ticket
  17. Fruster

    Error

    Please update to the latest version and check this error. Let me know the results
  18. Fruster

    Error

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  19. Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  20. Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  21. Fruster

    Installation problem

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  22. Fruster

    Installation problem

    You're welcome!
  23. Fruster

    Installation problem

    The problem is completely resolved, can I close the ticket?
  24. Fruster

    Installation problem

    Please check that the copypaste plugin compiles correctly and there are no errors. Then try copying the build as described above

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.1k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.