-
Posts
1,703 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
29
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by Mr01sam
-
- 308 comments
-
- #protection
- #base
- (and 5 more)
-
Changed Status from Pending to Gremlins
-
Yes for sure I would like to add this!
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 3.4.9
-
I think I identified the cause of this - patched it in 3.4.9
-
That should be correct - I just tested on a fresh server with both plugins and the images seem to be loading fine.. so I'm not quite sure what's causing the issue. You could try reloading UiEngineFramework instead of QualityCrafting - but I don't think that should be neccessary. Just to confirm, you have QualityCrafting v3.0.2 and UiEngineFramework v1.0.1?
-
Unfortunately raid protection does not have a method of detecting afk people. I think to achieve what you're asking, you'd have to use another plugin that kicks people after they are afk for a certain time - and then offline protection would take effect. If you want the statuses by the healthbar you just need to install the plugin Simple Status, and then in the raid protection config, there's a section to enable integration with SimpleStatus.
- 308 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #protection
- #base
- (and 5 more)
-
- 308 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #protection
- #base
- (and 5 more)
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 3.4.8
-
Should be fixed in v3.4.8, thanks for the heads up guys.
-
Ah, did economics plugin get an update?
-
Just setup a fresh server with the latest version of oxide and tried this out - I'm not getting this error. Can you provide your config so I can try that?
-
Does this happen everytime?
-
Version 1.0.0
509 downloads
Displays sleeping bags and beds that are on cooldown to the player as a status. This plugin requires simple status to work. PERMISSIONS: bagtimerstatus.show - Required to see the bag statuses. COMMANDS: /bags - Temporarily toggles the visibility of the bag statuses for the user. CONFIGURATION: MaxBagStatuses - Max number of bag statuses that will be shown to a user. StatusBackgroundColor - Color of the background for bag statuses. StatusTitleColor - Color of the title for bag statuses. StatusTextColor - Color of the text for bag statuses (the duration). ToggleBagStatusCommand - Command for toggling the bag statuses for a user. By default this is "bags". Leave blank if you do not want players to be able to toggle this.Free -
Do you have any plugins that add NPCs that can attack players?
-
Changed Status from Not a Bug to Closed Changed Fixed In from 3.0.1 to 3.02
-
Turns out there was an issue afterall - its fixed now in 3.0.2!
-
Changed Status from Not a Bug to Closed Changed Fixed In from 3.0.1 to 3.02
-
Hey it turns out there was a problem with this calculation - this should be fixed now in 3.0.2!
-
So unfortunately you cannot currently have "free" protection and also have a protection time limit. The protection time limit actually just limits the amount of balance that can be loaded in the toolcupboard, which is why if you set all the costs to 0, the 48 hours won't work. I think the best thing you can do is set the cost to be something really cheap. You could also try asking the question in my plugin discord, there might be other server owners who wanted to do something similar, and maybe they have a solution. Let me know if you have any other questions!
- 308 comments
-
- #protection
- #base
- (and 5 more)
-
Changed Status from Pending to Gremlins
-
I can add that for you
