-
Posts
1,703 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
29
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by Mr01sam
-
I'm currently working on a big update that releases soon, we should see if you still see this problem after the update.
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.2
-
Believe this was fixed in 1.0.2
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.2
-
Believe this was added in 1.0.2, let me know if thats not the case
-
Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress Changed Fixed In to Next Version
-
Btw, can confirm that I will be fixing this in the next update
-
Thanks for reporting. Currently rewriting a lot of the logic for the next update, so I will have to check if this is still an issue. Hopefully I already have a fix!
-
Hey guys I'm working on reworking the config for WarMode, and in the process rechecking all the RaidableBases and NPC interactions. Its still WIP, but if you're interested in trying out the rework (keep in mind its not finished), DM me and I can send you a copy. Otherwise, it will have to wait until that update is released.
- 339 comments
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 3.4.9
-
- 339 comments
-
- 1
-
-
Hey, I didn't do anything like that (I'm not even sure if I can do something like that). But I don't see any purchase for your account, are you sure you didn't purchase it on another account? Either way, I would reach out to the codefling admins to see if they can fix it for you. Feel free to DM me if theres something I need to do.
- 339 comments
-
- 1
-
-
Right now there is just a group for "warmodepve", everyone who is *in* that group is PVE. Everyone who is *not* in that group is PVP. In the next patch, I'm also going to be adding a group for "warmodepvp", which will make it even clearer who is in what group. There should be plugins available that will allow you to see what players are in what group. Regarding the data files, I'm assuming you're using the SpawnUI extension. The data files you see just keep track of who has already been shown the SpawnUI, so yes those are the people who have picked a mode, but its not really intended to be viewed/edited manually. Its just for the plugin to keep track of. Again, I recommend some permission manager plugin that will allow you to see what players are in what groups. That will tell you who is pve/pvp.
- 339 comments
-
- 339 comments
-
Changed Status from Pending to Gremlins
-
I wouldn't really label that as "abuse" personally, because its not like they're getting a base for free or anything. I think its more of a balance concern. I'll label this as a suggestion for the future.
-
I'll add it to the bug board, thanks!
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed
-
They should it should be fixed now
-
So as an extension (that you can find in the Extensions plugins on the plugin page) I provide a UI that will appear when players first spawn and it makes them choose "PvE" or "PvP" in the config you can provide your own custom UI json that will let you flavor this as Soldiers vs Citizens ect (you can also change lang file if you just want to update the wording). As far as the restriction of not be able to *use* weapons and whatnot, that sounds pretty specific to your needs on your server, so you will probably need a custom plugin to handle that. What this plugin does is make it so some people can participate in PvP and some people cannot. Those who cannot can still fight NPCs and whatnot. I hope that clears things up.
- 339 comments
-
I'm going to reach out to the dev for that and see what I need to fix.
