Jump to content

Mr01sam

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    1,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    29

Everything posted by Mr01sam

  1. I think I found the issue - I'm going to DM you a version with it fixed to confirm.
  2. Oh interesting, I have been testing with spawned in horses - so that makes sense why it works. I'll try to test it with natural ones.
  3. I tested it and WarMode doesn't currently stop you from attacking a Horse that is within your own building priv area. Do you happen to have any other plugins that might be affecting this?
  4. I think I need a little more info. Perhaps your config? "Owned" vehicles that are spawned by the vehicle license plugin can have their own separate rules setup for them, but you need to enable the config option in order to see them. Did you happen to do this already?
  5. I can look into it for sure, no promises that I can get it to work though!
  6. Sorry for the confusion. What I meant was that RaidProtection and WarMode will play nicely together (will not have conflicts) as long as raiding protection is turned off for WarMode so that RaidProtection can solely handle it. Currently, RaidProtection does not take into account or respect and modes that you create in WarMode, I would have to update RaidProtection to have the functionality - I will gladly add it to my suggestion board!
  7. Mr01sam

    Looting permission

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.1
  8. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.1
  9. Mr01sam

    Cannot Attack Chinook

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.1
  10. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.1
  11. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug Changed Fixed In to 1.2.1
  12. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  13. It should work with Raid Protection already, but you would need to turn off Raid Protection for WarMode so that it doesnt conflict with Raid Protection.
  14. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.1
  15. Mr01sam

    Setup with ZoneManager

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  16. Mr01sam

    Setup with ZoneManager

    Glad you got it working! I'll close this out for you. Yeah, it looked like you nailed it with the config (so long as the IDs were correct) what was the issue?
  17. Mr01sam

    Looting permission

    This will be included in the next patch, coming soon, currently testing it.
  18. I have a fix for the vehicles, included with the next patch coming soon, currently just testing alongside the other fixes. I have actually been unable to reproduce the parachute bug - it may be inadvertently fixed as well.
  19. Mr01sam

    Cannot Attack Chinook

    I will take a look at this, thanks!
  20. Hello, could you provide some info on how often this is occurring and what actions happened in order for this error to show?
  21. Mr01sam

    Raid Limits

    You can set scheduled times for the raid reset to occur, unfortunately theres no current way to set it longer than 24 hours. You can have raids reset multiple times per day, but not more than a day currently. As for the text, you can have it show whatever you want through the lang file.
  22. Twig is coming the next patch, I'll see about Horses as well!
  23. Mr01sam

    Quality Crafting

    How many players do you have on your server?
  24. Mr01sam

    Custom Raid Groups

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  25. Got a fix for this in the next patch, coming soon!

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.1k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.