-
Posts
2,179 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
25
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by Scalbox
-
- 319 comments
-
- #industrial storage adaptor
- #expand storage adaptor
-
(and 45 more)
Tagged with:
- #industrial storage adaptor
- #expand storage adaptor
- #farming automation
- #dung composer
- #horse dung collector
- #splitter
- #composter split
- #auto split
- #chicken coop
- #hitch & trough
- #beehive
- #furnace
- #drop box
- #planter box
- #small generator
- #composter
- #mixing table
- #cooking workbench
- #recycler
- #auto turret
- #sam site
- #flame turret
- #shotgun trap
- #snow machine
- #chicken coop auto pet
- #chicken coop sunlight
- #beehive customization
- #beehive growth rate
- #beehive production speed
- #beehive production multiplier
- #beehive xp increase
- #eggs production speed
- #industrial conveyor customization
- #industrial customization
- #planter box automatic seeding
- #planter box automatic harvest
- #special seeds
- #seeds
- #eggs auto hatching
- #instant grow
- #custom genetics
- #fertilize plant
- #gene
- #genetic
- #mining quarry
- #pump jack
- #halloween
-
The file says it's unavailable. Can you resend it? Thanks.
-
Changed to Pending
-
They will be added in the next update
-
- 319 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #industrial storage adaptor
- #expand storage adaptor
-
(and 45 more)
Tagged with:
- #industrial storage adaptor
- #expand storage adaptor
- #farming automation
- #dung composer
- #horse dung collector
- #splitter
- #composter split
- #auto split
- #chicken coop
- #hitch & trough
- #beehive
- #furnace
- #drop box
- #planter box
- #small generator
- #composter
- #mixing table
- #cooking workbench
- #recycler
- #auto turret
- #sam site
- #flame turret
- #shotgun trap
- #snow machine
- #chicken coop auto pet
- #chicken coop sunlight
- #beehive customization
- #beehive growth rate
- #beehive production speed
- #beehive production multiplier
- #beehive xp increase
- #eggs production speed
- #industrial conveyor customization
- #industrial customization
- #planter box automatic seeding
- #planter box automatic harvest
- #special seeds
- #seeds
- #eggs auto hatching
- #instant grow
- #custom genetics
- #fertilize plant
- #gene
- #genetic
- #mining quarry
- #pump jack
- #halloween
-
yes, set the property to false: Show UI shows even if you don't have permissions. Only as a preview if for example it requires VIP. Default true: false
-
Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
-
Hi, I'll do some tests with your configuration between today and tomorrow. Today I'm busy finishing up various issues that arise with every forced wipe. I'll update you soon.
-
- 319 comments
-
- #industrial storage adaptor
- #expand storage adaptor
-
(and 45 more)
Tagged with:
- #industrial storage adaptor
- #expand storage adaptor
- #farming automation
- #dung composer
- #horse dung collector
- #splitter
- #composter split
- #auto split
- #chicken coop
- #hitch & trough
- #beehive
- #furnace
- #drop box
- #planter box
- #small generator
- #composter
- #mixing table
- #cooking workbench
- #recycler
- #auto turret
- #sam site
- #flame turret
- #shotgun trap
- #snow machine
- #chicken coop auto pet
- #chicken coop sunlight
- #beehive customization
- #beehive growth rate
- #beehive production speed
- #beehive production multiplier
- #beehive xp increase
- #eggs production speed
- #industrial conveyor customization
- #industrial customization
- #planter box automatic seeding
- #planter box automatic harvest
- #special seeds
- #seeds
- #eggs auto hatching
- #instant grow
- #custom genetics
- #fertilize plant
- #gene
- #genetic
- #mining quarry
- #pump jack
- #halloween
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed
-
Hi, I'll test your configuration after tomorrow's wipe. I'm currently busy updating the plugins for the forced wipe. You don't need to open any more tickets.
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed
-
Hi, If I have materials in my inventory or Backpack (plugin), I can't craft anything if SuperCrafter is active. It only lets me craft items if I deposit the materials in a box, but this is a problem, both for early gamers and for those who need to craft items outside of the base (bandages, etc.). Thanks
-
- 124 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #spawn everything
- #spawn
-
(and 36 more)
Tagged with:
- #spawn everything
- #spawn
- #spawn vehicle
- #vehicle
- #karuza vehicle
- #karuza
- #deployables
- #crates
- #custom entity
- #execute commands
- #casino
- #train casino
- #blackjack machine
- #card table
- #slot machine
- #base
- #bases
- #spawn bases
- #item
- #spawn item
- #pickup
- #pickup vehicle
- #pickup karuza
- #pickup karuza vehicle
- #pickup entity
- #recycler
- #recycler safezone
- #instant airdrop
- #airdrop
- #supply signal
- #deploy nature
- #deploy resource
- #nature
- #resources
- #naval
- #deep sea
- #door vault
- #halloween
-
hi send your configuration file
-
Hi, I don't understand. What do you want to do? Did you read the plugin description about its functionality and permissions?
-
Hi, perfect, now I don't have any more problems. Thank you so much for the excellent work and the resolution.
-
I was the first customer to buy and believe in this product; I bought it as soon as it was released. Just by looking at the description, I immediately realized it's the best plugin for UI creation in Rust, and I've tried many others, even paid ones. Immediately after purchasing it, the seller contacted me for feedback. I provided him with some improvements, which he released within a few hours. The tool has evolved significantly since it was first released, with many new features added. If you're looking for a tool for graphical UI creation in Rust, this is the best tool on the market; it does exactly what it promises.
- 17 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #cui
- #cui editor
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
I tried and this doesn't happen in my tests, it only happens for Naval TC and I'm releasing a fix
-
Which TC are you talking about? The one on the boat?
-
This problem does not occur in the various tests done
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.6.1
