Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Fruster

    Timers

    Hey, you can use Console commands: callcargoplane - force the event to start crashcargoplane - force the event to end
  2. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  3. Fruster

    Time to crash

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  4. Fruster

    Time to crash

    did you manage to increase the flight time?
  5. Fruster

    Time to crash

    try to place the crash area closer to the center of the map and reduce the speed of the plane, that's all you can do
  6. I will try to implement it, but there is no time to study this issue yet, maybe someday I will add it. Thanks for your suggestion, it's a pity that at the moment my plugin does not meet all your requirements
  7. I understand you just need to increase the event time or load the plugin some time after the wipe. I can't offer you any other solution
  8. Fruster

    SUGGESTION

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.2
  9. Fruster

    feature request

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.1
  10. Fruster

    feature request

    This is now resolved in the previous update where the time until the next event is extended if the NPCs were attacked by players. But still I recommend to increase the lifetime of the NPC
  11. still relevant?
  12. Fruster

    Time to crash

    do you have any more questions?
  13. Fruster

    SUGGESTION

    Hey, good idea, thanks for your suggestion
  14. I don't quite understand what you mean, sorry for my english
  15. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 1.2.1
  16. I added the setting "Extend the duration of the event if the NPCs were attacked". Thus, the next event will not start and will not delete all previous NPCs and objects. But I recommend increasing the lifetime of NPCs, crates, etc., so that they stay on the map for as long as possible
  17. Fruster

    Time to crash

    what do you want specifically? to make the plane fly longer?
  18. Fruster

    Time to crash

    Hey, the flight time depends on where the plane spawns, on the size of the map, etc., it cannot be selected in the settings. You can choose the time between events, the size of the map, the starting altitude of the flight, the location of the crash zone, etc.
  19. As a temporary solution, try increasing the lifetime of NPCs, crates, and so on. This way you will increase the duration of the event. Increase the time between events, because all objects of the previous event are destroyed when the next event starts
  20. Fruster

    feature request

    thanks for your suggestion, that's a good idea, I'll think about it
  21. ok, I'll try to solve the problem with increasing the duration of the event. As soon as I find free time
  22. Fruster

    F15 AirStrike

    please describe in more detail, maybe later I will add this feature

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.