Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Fruster

    Error while compiling

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  2. Fruster

    Error while compiling

    The plugin will not work properly for some time, this is due to the next Rust update. I need time to fix it.
  3. Fruster

    Drone Event

    The plugin will not work properly for some time, this is due to the next Rust update. I need time to fix it.
  4. Fruster

    Drone Event

    hey, sure, it will work on custom maps, but spawn points are created automatically only for default monuments, for custom monuments you have to set them manually
  5. ok, thanks, I'll check it out. But most likely it is not related to my plugin. If you have the opportunity to test on a clean server, please do it and let me know about the results
  6. Hey, are you sure that reloading plugins on your server is related to my plugin? how often does this happen?
  7. Fruster

    console spam

    that's how it should be, I'll try to solve it soon
  8. Fruster

    Spawn/config Problems

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  9. Fruster

    PLEASE ADD ASAP

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  10. Fruster

    console spam

    hi, did you manage to solve the problem?
  11. Fruster

    High Hook Timea

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  12. Fruster

    Spawn/config Problems

    No problem) If you have any questions let me know. With your permission, I'm closing the ticket
  13. Hi, maybe this is due to other plugins. The passenger who is supposed to die after the crash is just standing in the air. Just set the Passengers amount(spawn after crash)": 0 in the config. Or create a support ticket, let's try to figure out what's wrong
  14. Fruster

    Spawn/config Problems

    Most likely, 5 motionless NPCs are passengers. They should die after the crash, but for some reason they don't, possibly due to other plugins. Just set "Passengers amount(spawn after crash)": 0. Use only "NPCs amount(spawn after crash)" setting - they will guard the crates. Let me know the results please
  15. Fruster

    Spawn/config Problems

    Hey, let me see your config please
  16. Fruster

    High Hook Timea

    ok, I'll check it out, try to optimize it if possible, thanks for helping to improve the plugin
  17. Fruster

    High Hook Timea

    Hi, this is due to the work of the features of the plugin, the more players and drones on the server, the longer the hook time will be, if I understood you correctly
  18. Fruster

    PLEASE ADD ASAP

    Hi! ok, i will try to add it in the next update
  19. Fruster

    console spam

    At the moment, there is no solution for custom airfield, try setting "Forcibly immobilize an NPC - true" in the config file. Maybe in the future I will improve it. Let me know the results please
  20. Fruster

    console spam

    hi, are you using the plugin for custom airfield or default one?
  21. Fruster

    Heli Patrol

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  22. Fruster

    Heli Patrol

    I thought about it, maybe in the future I will add it
  23. Fruster

    Heli Patrol

    ok, with your permission, I'll close the ticket if you have no other questions

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.