Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. I tested this for rockets and for HVrockets. Damage to drones passes. What kind of rockets do you use?
  2. Fruster

    Conflicts with other plugins

    I'll try to solve this soon
  3. Fruster

    Helipad Event

    I will try to update this plugin as soon as I find free time
  4. Fruster

    Drone Event

    Now this option is not available, later I can add support for the SimpleLootTable plugin, then it will be possible to change the display names for items
  5. Fruster

    Helipad Event

    Now this option is not available, later I can add support for the SimpleLootTable plugin, then it will be possible to change the display names for items
  6. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  7. Ok, in the next update, I will try to return the previous types of NPCs, I hope this will help you
  8. I disabled support for some types of NPCs, because it is difficult to support all types at once, since they are different. In the config settings, I immediately indicated that this setting is experimental. But if the presence of a certain type of NPC is absolutely important for you, I will try implement this functionality specifically for you. Please let me know if the option of using the Kits plugin is fundamentally not suitable for you
  9. Using the kits plugin, you can give them tunneldweller clothes and any weapons
  10. You can change NPCs settings in the config: "NPCs health(0 - default)" "NPCs damage multiplier" "NPCs accuracy" "NPCs attack range" "Minimum distance to NPC damage" this way you can make NPCs stronger or weaker. Also, if you install the "Kits" plugin, then you will be able to customize NPCs clothes and weapons more flexibly. Is this solution suitable for you?
  11. But this will probably work for all containers, and for player corpses too. Therefore, this is not the best way to change loot
  12. Hey there! Do you use the Kits plugin on your server?
  13. You can replace it, but don't add it
  14. Fruster

    Latest updates

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed
  15. PM me in detail what you want to do, I will give you instructions
  16. Fruster

    Latest updates

    Great, with your permission I am closing this support ticket
  17. Fruster

    Hook for Server Hud

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  18. Fruster

    Latest updates

    Hey there! Did you manage to solve the problem?
  19. Fruster

    Hook for Server Hud

    I read information about the Server Hud plugin, apparently, you can add custom events to the panel, provided there are hooks for them. I checked that the AirfieldEvent hooks are working fine. You need to understand the settings of the Server Hud plugin, or ask the developer for help with the setup. Unfortunately, I have never used the Server Hud plugin.
  20. Fruster

    Airfield Event

    Hey there! Is there 1505 lines in the airfieldEvent plugin? Please create a support ticket and copy your error log and your config there

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.