Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Fruster

    Adding as item in SHOP

    Hey! This plugin uses the default supply signal, but the item skin must be 2982472774
  2. Fruster

    called Airstrike

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  3. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  4. You're welcome! If you have any questions, please let me know in PM. Or create a new ticket
  5. Fruster

    Errors about passengers

    Hey! Don't pay attention, it shouldn't affect the server and plugin. I already fixed it, the error won't be in the next update. I'll release the update soon
  6. Fruster

    called Airstrike

    Were you able to configure the plugin?
  7. Were you able to configure the plugin?
  8. Fruster

    Lang File Addition!

    Hey! i'll try to do something about this
  9. Hey! The explosion uses standard effects. The sound range is also default, so sounds may not be heard at large distances. I can assume that this is exactly your case
  10. Currently the plugin is set up so that f15 only attacks players and npc's in the kill zone. if you want to just attack in the area, do this: "Attack the place where the signal supply was thrown (attacks only in the area, not aiming at players and NPCs)": true
  11. Fruster

    called Airstrike

    Hi, try looking in the lang folder
  12. Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  13. Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  14. Fruster

    Door codes not working

    Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  15. Fruster

    Door codes not working

    Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  16. I checked and NPCs don't take damage from fireballs by default. If the problem is still relevant, please give me your config to check
  17. Fruster

    Door codes not working

    were you able to solve the problem?
  18. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  19. Fruster

    Door codes not working

    Hi, let's try to figure out your problems one by one. Describe in detail one of the most important problems, please make screenshots so that I can definitely understand
  20. Hey! I'll try to add it a little later when I have time. Added to my list
  21. Very good. Please let me know how you managed to solve the problem and what it was related to. Maybe this information will be useful to someone
  22. Fruster

    トラップ設置

    I will add this to my list, if possible, I will do it in the next update. Thanks for the suggestion for improvement
  23. Fruster

    トラップ設置

    Hey! please do not use the guntrap where NPCs may be, this option is not provided. Use automatic turrets or try to design the base in such a way that the guntrap does not intersect with NPCs
  24. Hey! what door can't you open? Please take a screenshot of this door so I can understand. Do you get any message at this point?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.