Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Fruster

    Launcher

    Hi! I don't quite understand, shouldn't it be like this? Or what do you mean?
  2. Fruster

    Elevators are broken.

    Please update the plugin and replace the dungeons with the correct ones. Let me know the results when you can
  3. Fruster

    Elevators are broken.

    Same here, but everything works fine for me. Maybe it's Facepunch playing games with us? Most likely, I'll just rework the dungeons and leave them without elevators.
  4. Fruster

    Elevators are broken.

    There's an elevator only in dungeons 2 and 4. Are you able to check it out yourself?
  5. Fruster

    Possibly the plugin?

    How can I help you find the problem?
  6. Fruster

    Elevators are broken.

    What exactly are the players reporting?
  7. Fruster

    Possibly the plugin?

    I don't see any errors on my test server, and the plugin doesn't interact with the velocity of a kinematic body. Are you using carbon or oxide? 1. Try restarting the server first. 2. If errors persist, test the server without the AirfieldEvent plugin, if possible. Please let me know the results
  8. Fruster

    Possibly the plugin?

    Hi, I'll check it out
  9. Ok, let me know the results later, please
  10. Hey! It's designed so that when a player starts hacking a crate, the event's duration is extended by the hacking time plus 15 minutes. So, after the last crate is hacked, players have another 15 minutes to loot crates, after which the event ends and all crates despawn. This is useful for keeping the landing strip from becoming cluttered. If this solution doesn't satisfy you, I'm open to your suggestions for improvement.
  11. Fruster

    Elevators are broken.

    Got it, thanks. I'll try to fix it myself since there's been no response from the creator.
  12. Fruster

    last update 1.1.2

    Please describe the problem in more detail. Does the plugin even compile? What errors are you getting?
  13. Fruster

    Elevators are broken.

    Thanks for your feedback. So, your default dungeons are working correctly, am I correct?
  14. Fruster

    Elevators are broken.

    That's not quite what I meant. Try pasting the building using the chat command /paste #dung#base2 Will the dungeon spawn, and how will the elevator behave? Please make a short video if possible. Or would it be better if we did some testing together on Discord?
  15. Fruster

    Elevators are broken.

    if you spawn this building using the /paste command, will you also get this error?
  16. Fruster

    Elevators are broken.

    If you're experiencing serious issues with this plugin, please create a new ticket with a detailed description of the problem. Please include the dungeons you're having trouble with and your config file. I'll try to check and fix it
  17. Fruster

    Elevators are broken.

    Okay, anyway, after extensive testing of the plugin, I couldn't pinpoint the problem. I need to figure out what might be preventing elevators from spawning properly on your server. I'll need your help. Can we do this together in Discord?
  18. Fruster

    Elevators are broken.

    This isn't exactly the same error. We've encountered this when users were editing existing dungeons with elevators, or when creating new dungeons with elevators. If the elevator is placed incorrectly when copying, this error occurs. Are you using default dungeons?
  19. Fruster

    Elevators are broken.

    What version of the CopyPaste plugin are you using?
  20. Fruster

    Don't drop the reward

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  21. Fruster

    Don't drop the reward

    Ok, you can let me know the results in a PM
  22. Fruster

    Elevators are broken.

    Is the problem still relevant?
  23. Fruster

    Don't drop the reward

    Did this solution solve your problem?
  24. Fruster

    last update 1.1.2

    Is the problem still relevant?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.1k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.