Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Fruster

    Dungeon Bases

    The dungeon entrance spawns in a random location on the map, with no nearby buildings or monuments. The dungeon itself currently spawns high in the sky
  2. Fruster

    Helipad Event

    Hi, I added this to my list, I'll try to figure it out later when I have some time
  3. Fruster

    Dungeon Bases

    Hey! The dungeons are pre-built. You can also create your own; a building guide is included. If you encounter any issues with walls disappearing, don't worry, there will be an update soon. I need some more time for testing.
  4. Fruster

    F15 AirStrike

    Hey! Will this work? /GiveF15AirStrikeSignal <Player or steamID> <number of items> - give the player a supply airstrike signal
  5. Fruster

    Blacksmith

    Hi, ok, I added it to my list
  6. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  7. Hey! I'm already working on a solution to this problem
  8. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  9. Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  10. Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  11. Fruster

    Hello issue

    Please contact the administration with a question about a refund, because I do not have the right to do this. Referring to this message that I have approved the refund.
  12. Fruster

    Hello issue

    Hi, how is this supposed to work? Can I somehow adapt this for you? Or do you just want to cancel the purchase?
  13. Fruster

    Bunkers are Raidable

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  14. Fruster

    Bunkers are Raidable

    No problem
  15. Fruster

    Bunkers are Raidable

    Hey! Bunkers can currently be raided like any other player base. The question is, would this be worthwhile? You could simply upgrade the building to level 4, which would make it less profitable for players to raid bunkers. Would this solution be acceptable to you?
  16. Fruster

    Dungeon Bases

    The dungeon shouldn't spawn near the airfield anyway. This was originally built into the plugin.
  17. Fruster

    Dungeon Bases

    I removed custom dungeons because after every rust update they break and there is no one to fix them.
  18. Have you solved the problem?
  19. Fruster

    No Distance

    Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  20. Fruster

    No Distance

    Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  21. Fruster

    Support

    Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  22. Fruster

    Support

    Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  23. Fruster

    Couple issues

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.3

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.1k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.