Jump to content

The_Kiiiing

Creator
  • Posts

    2,672
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    32

Everything posted by The_Kiiiing

  1. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.4.1
  2. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  3. I've gotten several reports now that the smoke is annoying so I'm just gonna remove it with the next update.
  4. I didn't receive any other reports, but I think I know what the cause of the problem is.
  5. That's a nice idea. I added it to my to-do list but at the moment I don't have much time, so I have to focus more on bug fixes rather than feature updates
  6. The_Kiiiing

    Metal Detector

    added it to my to-do list
  7. The_Kiiiing

    Special items

    The plugin does not add any special items or weapons on its own unless you configured it to do so. It is probably done by the plugin that creates these modified weapons. Check the config file - there is probably an option where you can turn this off. I generally don't do support in discord DMs
  8. You can add more npc types as you like. Changing the speed is not possible as it will probably create conflicts with other pluings
  9. I didn't test it myself but there is a good chance that it will work.
  10. I am currently working on a solution to get the vanilla loot tables right in the plugin. The only problem is that rust itself uses a different loot system than the plugin and the conversion is not that easy.
  11. Custom items created with Loottable will always use the stack size of their underlying item. If you use CustomItemDefinitions to create custom items, then these items will show up as individual items in the stack size controller
  12. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.3.7
  13. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 2.0.17
  14. There will be a fix for this problem in the next update
  15. Make sure you have no other loot plugin and stack plugin installed. Also check if you actually enabled your loot configurations. When enabled, a green badge with "Custom Loot" will be displayed in the configuration overview
  16. The_Kiiiing

    Can we please

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  17. The_Kiiiing

    Can we please

    You can disable it under Settings in the UI
  18. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  19. ticked was resolved on discord
  20. The_Kiiiing

    Latest update

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.13
  21. The_Kiiiing

    Latest update

    The problem has been fixed with the latest update. Sorry for the delay
  22. Did you check if the custom loot table is actually enabled?
  23. There is probably a conflict with another plugin. Which plugins do you use that might affect the loot?
  24. This is not possible with the current system because all heavy scientists use the same prefab.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.3k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.